WTB: Door Panels & A-Pillars

whats up guys… i’m the in mood to make sum new door speaker pods… therefor i need sum new door panels… if u have any with power windows and grey inserts please lemme know… just like the 1 in the pic below (click on the pic to enlarge)… if i get new panels look out for me selling my existing 1’s with the custom speaker pods… and also i’m looking for a-pillars… i’m thinking i wanna mold sum speakers to the a-pillars… so both door panels driver and passenger panels, if u only have 1 i’ll just take 1 for now… and also both driver side and passenger side a-pillars… if anybody has any of the 4 things i’m looking for 4 sale… please send me a pm… thanks guys…

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/889/driversdoorviewit2.th.jpg

I have brown tweed door panels you can have 10$ each good condition i think i send you a picture before located in keswick still though

ya way too far for me to travel dude… thanks anyways for the offer…

might have a-pillars available, send me a reasonable offer and its yours. i’ll double check tomorrow if anything.

somebody just offered me both for 20 bucks and a 15 minute drive from my house… only thing is that there grey so i guess i’ll hafta paint them… do u have black 1’s by any chance??

oh and i should mention too… i’m looking for these 2 sets of parts for a 92 s13…

how are they grey? did he paint them?

there are only 3 interiors for s13’s black, blue and brown

ya i’m assuming he painted them… they prolly came stock black… but he painted them… i know 1 guy who painted them grey also cuz he wanted them to match the door panel grey insert…

it’s more likely he just calls them grey some people consider the 240 interior to be dark greay and not black… i dunno what kind of crack they are on but it happens

must be sum ruff crack for ppl to call the stock black interior grey… hahaha…