WTB: driver & passenger door panels

just like the title says… i want to buy both driver and passenger door panels… the black 1’s with the grey insert… i have attatched a pic of my current door panels… they have custom speaker pods on them now, but i am building new 1’s so i need new panels… and when i get the new panels and build new pods i will be selling my current panels… which are in perfect condition… and the custom speaker pods will come with them… so if ur interested in them keep a close eye for when i post them up for sale… about 2 weeks after i get new panels… oh and the new panels need to have the power options in them… thanks and hope somebody can help me out…

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7259/sa400033sg8.th.jpg

anybody at all??

u got to wait in line. . im first. . ive been looking for a long time now and still nothing. .

hmmm i might part out my entire chassis if there is enough interest… look for it in the car for sale section

how about u lemme buy sum door panels… and make new pods, and i’ll sell u my panels right now and u can have sum custom speaker pods too :wink: huh huh… good idea eh??

I have 2 brown ones…for sale… :roll:

i got brown 1’s 2 i can paint em if you want

$30 painted for both