Rear Sub-frame bushing/spacers?

Anyone interested in a rear subframe bushing kit? I’m thinking of making a little group buy. I don’t have a clue of the pricing yet.

Anyone have any experience with particular brand/company? Kazama or whiteline?

Basically I want to order a set, and I"m seeing if anyone wants to order some at the same time. Not sure on price or availibility, just gauging to see who might join me. I know I"m ordering for sure and ASAP!

The whiteline set of 6 is like $85us.

Uhhh… for a newb, what exactly is it?

Im interested, depending on price.

SPL PARTS>>>>cheap sweet action

Our solid aluminum subframe bushings completely replace the stock bushings to eliminate free play of the subframe relative to the chassis. Solid subframe bushings will increase ride harshness, but will greatly reduce wheel hop. Stock bushings have to be pressed/cut out from the subframe to install these aluminum bushings.

Install tip: Place bushings in freezer for a few hours prior to install, the bushings will slip right in. Note: bushings with counter-bore are installed on the bottom of the subframe, bushings with flat surface install on top.

http://www.splparts.com/Parts/_Nissan90/Suspension/SPLSubframeBushings.jpgSPL pro aluminum subframe bushings $180usd

still getting some. I need some! pm me. Thanks

Anyone interested in a rear subframe bushing kit? I’m thinking of making a little group buy. I don’t have a clue of the pricing yet.

Anyone have any experience with particular brand/company? Kazama or whiteline?

Basically I want to order a set, and I"m seeing if anyone wants to order some at the same time. Not sure on price or availibility, just gauging to see who might join me. I know I"m ordering for sure and ASAP!

The whiteline set of 6 is like $85us.

Uhhh… for a newb, what exactly is it?

Im interested, depending on price.

SPL PARTS>>>>cheap sweet action

Our solid aluminum subframe bushings completely replace the stock bushings to eliminate free play of the subframe relative to the chassis. Solid subframe bushings will increase ride harshness, but will greatly reduce wheel hop. Stock bushings have to be pressed/cut out from the subframe to install these aluminum bushings.

Install tip: Place bushings in freezer for a few hours prior to install, the bushings will slip right in. Note: bushings with counter-bore are installed on the bottom of the subframe, bushings with flat surface install on top.

http://www.splparts.com/Parts/_Nissan90/Suspension/SPLSubframeBushings.jpgSPL pro aluminum subframe bushings $180usd

still getting some. I need some! pm me. Thanks