Rearend

check it in the street

if he dont want you getting shit all over the driveway, get it all over the garage :kekegay:

seriously the nieghbors would call the plans ordinacne person. and would get some kind of notice from the police…

this is the yuppy captital people farm from hell

check it in the grass …it will just drain into the soil…or the parking lot of your job or some shit like that

chad, i would but i’ve already gotten in trouble for not putting the wooden stick in the patio door :rolleyes: ( you know make sure no one breaks in ) :rolleyes:

I couldnt imagine jackstands in the garage w/ my car on them. my aunt would flip out

lol, its ohio. drive to Walmart and do it in the parking lot

This isn’t working out.

Im tired of the very STOOOPID little things that i get yelled at for.

do it in the back so no one sees you…well maybe the guys trying to rape the cows will…also post in cincy street you need a place to check it i am sure someone will help out…trader

i have a 7’ long couch here that your lurpy ass could crash on.

like not washing the sink out after it had soap bubbles in it.

if you want, i can come out and beat up your uncle, and after that when im making him watch me railing your aunt, you can do whatever maintenance you so desire without fear of repurcussion.

well bettter make up your mind before you get too sick of it and are accross the country, rather than the state border

I can go home anytime i want, no problems at my house at all. here
i do the same routine every fucking day, its sooooooooooooo fucking old.

:eek4:

get a job at sheets! isnt that like almost $9 an hr and free mto’s!

the only thing you can beat is your dick

yeah, i am really not wanting to move now. My cousin isn’t a social person
Kayla is a fling and i have no feelings for her at all.

Im moving back sometime soon, fuck cincy and the hilljacks and ricers/wheat around here

and super mario bros.

more pics??? :x:

dont forget V6 Camaros…