shaggy get rid of dumps

one your car is quieter and you lost 4 out of 5 tonite. bottom end owns you :finger: time for gears

i agree,your car is kind of slow :finger: :scared:

not bad for a DD, we came across this GT tonite that had the twin ram air hood, he didnt want any of me or shaggy

twin ram air hood on a stang=POOP,no good unless you are going past 100 and actually have it hooked up.I admit jim,s car feels faster han mine but who knows?All in all i still like stangs

so when you running me and shaggy?

I will lose,i only pull high 13,s :scared: :bowrofl:

so you should when then but anything can happen on the street. my rig is only mid 14s.

:bsflag: :bsflag: you and shaggy i think are mid to high 13,s :doh: :wtcslap: :blanyer:

i got slips of my rig running mid 14s and i havent done any mods to it since then, just a dealer rebuilt tranny.

if he had his stickies ,he wouldn’t looose,+gears are next!!!

me vs. shaggy before me mods more :hs:

why would he need sticky tires??? i was in my truck and he didnt spin

how do u know if u where in ur truck???

cuz he’s from the rox!!! alll he needs is a truck/suv and a gun!!! :doh:

i usually can hear shaggy’s car this time it was quiet and i didnt hear tire spin. i had a little bit on the one run. only time i heard anything from his car was the last race we had and he grabbed second nicely

and to top it off my truck has a very dirty airfilter :hahano:

:finger:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

dude, where do come up with this bullshit :zzz:
i lost fair and square, no big deal… I have 3 other witness’ backing that i spun. But i didnt say shit about it…

1st and 2nd owns me, I can’t do shit about it as the time being. :shrug:
i tried launching from idle and breaks loose at 3k or so and 2nd no traction whats so ever. Ohwell I lost again. Life goes on :blanyer:

I still beat you fair and square @ qauker city,
STREET - TRACK Totally different…

your just really coinceited and arrogant, get a life… :zzz:

Shaggy keeps his own dumps!?! :down: :greddy: :scared: :eek3: :hsugh: :nuts: :dunno:

-TJ