ATTN: i need rear end work done

i was informed that the whinning i am hearing is due to the rear not being setup up correctly…backlash/pinion depth or not shim correctly :dunno:

any1 familar with doing this and have the right tools to do it?
i’ld rather give the buis. to some1 off of here b4 calling around

i need to get this done ASAP so i can drive it again i can’t be without the truck considering its my DD and i can’t borrow any1 elses vehicle cuz of my gay ass driving equipment

:zzz:

??? whats that supposed to mean

Did you talk to Jeff at 1st-Try?

we have all the tools at the shop

so does that mean i can get this fixed there ? ?

ya i already did

pretty sure just call Brian. JJ know how to set the up pretty good i’m alright with them and understand how to do it. Basically just settin the lash of the rearend between 6-10 thousands of an in. and the tool to do that is at the shop.

why not just by a whole new rear end from brian… he has a shit load of them and they are fairly well priced. i got mine for way less then what you will pay for install + gears +install kit + fluids. and you will have one set up at the factory. and you might beable to go to a different gear ratio. possibly a 8.5 " but that took us a while to find.

cuz i just bought this rear end cuz its out of a 2wd blazer so i have rear disk now and it has 3.42 in it but it was a one wheel wonder so i wanted to install my carrier i got out of a F-BODY and thats were i’m at now

to cheap to by the one with posi & less miles for$100 more

FINE…GET IT READY ASAP AND I’LL COME BUY IT SO I CAN HAVE MY TRUCK BACK ON THE ROAD

How long did you run it? I thought that if you ran a rear end setup improperly and the gears wear in enough that you can never get them setup to be quiet after that.

Someone else can chime in on this. Just something to consider.

PROB. but i’m just gonna buy the rear he is talking about and swap it again

and ya ur are prob right, cuz theres about 30-40 miles on it

:boink

CAN I PLEASE GET A STR8 ANSWER FROM U ON THE 3.73 REAR END THAT I WAS TO CHEAP TO BUY B4 ! ! I NEED TO GET MY TRUCK OPERATIONAL ASAP !!!

hahahahahahahahaha you yell ot much and swap rears like ppl get hair cuts

ummm ok :jerkit: :rolleyes: the caps lock was on for the program from work my bad

i’m sorry i don’t have the option to just jump into another vehicle and drive it like most ppl and i need to get my truck back on the road asap…

and do u think i enjoy swaping them out …hell no i’m sick of fuck’n up my rear ends…which would be the reason y the truck is going back to the stock suspension to eleminate that issue…

this swap was a upgrade and turned into me fucking it up

his caps are on cause he’s YELLING at me in pm’s!:hsdance: