reason for

i apolgize chad didnt mean to sound like i was snapping at you…

just clied quote to go along with what you said!!

cool not intended towards you in anyway!

apparently brian cant ban annymore

must not want darkstar & s1lverlude banned!

[QUOTE=2FNFast][/QUOTE]

well i’d like to seek an answer but i’m assuming logik banned him.

i am going to unban roland tonight or whatever as i don’t think it’s warranted…

lets just stop the drama and get along :grouphug:

i agree with the tree-hugger

x2

:rofl:

:owned:

oh it was warranted, but there were a bunch of others that also deserved to go, and if they didnt, then I guess he shouldnt.

ur one

Why? I wasnt making any threats… but Iif I would have got banned I wouldnt have bitched about it, as long as those that REALLY deserved it got one too.

my problem is that i saw logik giving 8.1 shit… so he should of been banned… then 2fnfast got into it and he should of been banned… then 8.1 got pissed and he should of been banned… then silverhand and darkstar jumped in and they should of been banned… then slomaro started it all over and he should of been banned.

see my point…

i don’t understand why it’s only roland… but i also dont’ know what happened… at this point we’ll let roland go for the day to avoid drama and we’ll unban him and all move on!

i’m not picking sides… i do know who i think was wrong, but what the fuck does that matter anyway!!!

ban me :clit:

Have the board down for a week :kekegay:

the drama would stop :rofl:

Rolands is not only NOT BANNED… he is still a MOD.

He was temp banned by me (10 mins) because he kept deleting/editing my posts and postwhoring. He needed restrained. :hs:

:kekegay:

yup,thats stopping the drama!

I was laughing at the much ado about nothing. Everyones up in arms and he’s not even banned.

so when he says he cant post or nothing ,thats means hes not banned??