Recommend an SUV under 10k?

I have very limited experience and knowledge in the SUV department, and never really thought twice about owning one until very recently, so I was hoping people could share their insight and provide some ideas/info.

I drove around my roommates Limited Jeep Grand Cherokee and liked that.

I’m looking for something with enough oomph to trailer around my rally-x car ( or anything else I want to buy ). I’d like a decently plush/lux interior (is that even possible sub 10k? ) and of course something reliable ( i’m coming from a civic DD ). MPG isn’t super important, but mid 20s on the thruway would be nice, and optional AWD/4WD/FWD would be nice also.

Anyways, comment please, I’d appreciate it! :slight_smile:

-adam

PS: I’m also interested in buying an SUV as a reliable winter car so I can broaden my forthcoming auto purchase past the awd+turbo limitations ( it’s hard to argue against an evo/sti ).RWD here I come! ( again ) :slight_smile:

Nissan pathfinders are pretty cheap…and seem pretty reliable/nice/plush.
don’t buy a 2wd suv.

QX4…might not tow super good and most SUV’s will get a best of 22-24 Highway with K&N filter and a strong tail breeze. But it would have the nicest interior for under 10k

I am super lucky…my work Explorer is a 99 I bought with 18k on it in 2001 and it now has 230k on it going strong…looks like hell but I have been very fortunate with it.

thanks for the advice… bump