WTB: SUV

I am in the market for a newer SUV.

The conditions of my loan are that it must be an 01 or newer with less than 70k on it.

I am interested in GMC Envoy, Chevy Trailblazer, and Jeep Grand Cherokee or Mercury Mountaineer or 4Runner Limited

Would also consider Nissan Pathfinder, Ford Explorer XLT or full size loaded Chevy/GMC 1500 ext. cab.

MUST HAVE:

Leather
Moonroof
Multi CD Changer is a bonus
Heated seats are a huge bonus
I would also like to keep it limited to a v6 unless fullsize truck, in which case the smaller V8

Would prefer a darker grey or black interior

NO TAN

Exterior I will go with anything that looks good.

I really wish that I could get a lexus or infiniti truck but part of my job is to be a little bit more low key and be able to take it on construction sites.

If you have a friend or relative with something that fits the bill. Let me know.

I can spend up to 18k but I would much rather keep it in the 12-14k range.

I think you buy cars more often than you change underwear haha.

good luck with the search. i’ll keep my eyes open.

:tup:

Just wait for saturday with new pics :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, oh god. what now? you sold the FC right?

I never had an FC…have an 89 Supra that I still have at Innovative.

my bad, I did know what you had, but for some reason thought of someone else’s car when I was typing.

Kyle, I’m getting rid of my Jeep that you saw at Jay’s. The tailgate has been fixed, it’s freshly cleaned, but a bit higher mileage than you want (It’s going to crest 90k tomorrow). I’ll have it with me in Buffalo till the 5 is ready to go if you wanna check it out.

02 Grand Cherokee
HO V8
White, Black Leather
Every option other than running boards.

Its perfect Mike except the loan company I am using (online) stipulates that it must have 70k or less and they actually have someone come out and verify the vehicle and determine its value to be what I would pay.

Well, if it wasnt for the 70k, I’d gladly submit to the inspection. The car is perfect and I’ve kept up with the maintenance. I’m at the point where I need to upgrade to a real truck. Guess I’ll be shopping it to Northtown.

let me know what u would let it go for…i might swing the cash if i could

After having a car with heated seats, I would so make heated seats mandatory on anything being driven in times other than mid-summer.

Free bump for you!

couple words of advice:

I’d owned a 02 trailblazer for ~2 yrs; I spent ~2 hours test driving (02-05) Grand cherokees before buying the trailblazer.

With that being said: Try the 4 Runner.

Thanks mang :slight_smile:

I saw a 4runner Limited on the street and it caught my eye.

Just so you know the:

-Pathfinder
-Cherokee
-Trailblazer
-Envoy

all have piss poor crash test ratings.

The
-Mountaineer
-Explorer
are known to have occassional transmission/4wd system failures.

Not sure how much either matters to ya, just thought I’d throw that out there since I’ve been looking at SUV’s for a while. 4 runners hold their value a fuck ton. I’d go Mountaineer.

my dad has an 02 explorer, nothing but probs- yes he uses it for work and pulls a decent amount of stuff, high milage, replaced tranny twice and motor once already…i highly suggest against the explorer or mountaineer. the trailblazer and envoy are awsome, great riding suv. bro has a 1500 06 silverado Z71-- again nice truck decent on gas, rides well for a truck

I think I am going to go with something a little cheaper and older. I beat up on my trucks too bad to consider paying 400 a month while beating it up and driving 40k a year. I dont want to be paying on something that will be 10 years old and have 200k on it.

i hear ya on that one, good call turbo

Changing the thought process:

Anything under 4g

Whats out there?

1997 chevy blazer 150k
no rust at all great condition
4x4
automatic
6cyl 4.3 vortech
power locks
great driver and condition
$3200 obo