Help me find a new car

Looking for a new ride and i’m pretty much open to anything. Here are my basic requirements

AWD
4 door
Manual transmission
Turbo or supercharged preferred (something that is quick)
Something i can get for roughly $35k or less brand new or slightly used with under 20kmi
Must be professional/practical for work purposes, business, daily driving all year long
Leather and sunroof preferred

Suggestions?

Evo

hmm lot of options there…

^ not that one.

+rep lmaoo

LOLZ, clueless as usual

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-BMW-M5-HEAD-UP-LEATHER-SUEDE-SHADE-PDC-NAVIGATION-/140601691146?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20bc838c0a

If you dont I will!! This guy will take $25k, shit is stupid cheap.

He said professional. Not sure if Evo qualifies as that. Sounded like a business car, which an EVO isn’t dumbshit.

o wait fuck nvm, not awd lol

Have fun with the salvage title, accident ridden, odometer issue 3 owner M5. GLWS

its an m5, itll pass salvage inspection no problem… And where did you read odemeter issue?

i feel like an evo is a kid car…

Says on the Autocheck. That car is a fucking disaster.

Step off-Ryan’s nut-swing is at 100 percent capacity.

Didnt know kids had $30k-40k to spend.

lol ummm whaaaaat?

:rofl

I bet theres a problem with the records, im willing to bet those are actual miles… And that yr m5 should go for high 30’s to low 40’s, I think its a good deal regaurdless

blablaaaaaa

Something i can get for roughly $35k or less brand new or slightly used with under 20kmi

maybe 06’s, as his description states NEW and turbocharged which means a higher end model and no way are you getting that for $15k lol

Infiniti M45.
Lexus IS250
Lexus GS350
Audi A4/A6
335ix

But those are a few I can think of off the top of my head. Why you NEED AWD?