help me pick out a car I will keep

well, I am thinking about getting into another car… I really would love to get a car that I will be happy with 6 months from now and WONT want to get rid of

currently i have an acura tsx… it fulfills my needs as a luxury car, is dead reliable, cheap to maintain and I get 30mpg average with it… looks wise it is nice but it just has no power and I would like an awd

my other current car is a 2000 civic si… 500hp, love, love, love the looks and horsepower, great reliability even for a heavily modified car, cheap to work on and the fuel economy (30mpg) but it is not practical to daily drive year round in the winters and I am missing the luxury

with that being said I want a car that is capable of:
awd
high 20’s mpg
luxury
good power (300ish)
RELIABLE
holds value

is this impossible, i love the reliability of honda/acura, love the mpg’s, but nothing in awd with decent power. The is250awd is good on gas, looks really nice, is reliable but is a dog! The evo i had was a blast to drive, had great power but lacked mpg’s and was a rattlebox (compared to acura or lexus)

I am not saying my budget is a baller budget but i am willing to pay to get everything I want and hopefully keep it awhile. I dont like being known as a car whore but it seems I just cant find everything I want in one vehicle and I hate the fact that i have to make sacrifices with 2 vehicles just to make me happy

any help would be great , I hope all input will be constructive

legacy gt
vw r32

Audi s4 is the only one I feel fits your criteria.

STi? I feel like that meets all your criteria.

EDIT: Maybe not luxury though.

Evo X MR is almost on the luxurious side.

Sportsallstar on here is trying to get rid of a 2006 Lexus IS350. Its fully loaded navi everything, low miles, pearl white, and is definitely not a dog. I think he is looking to get in the 25k area for it GL

Get a cheap POS and buy a house/start having kids.

This thing is gorgeous, saw it in person.

THIS haha

B6 s4 is what you want. Gorgeous interior, great ride, good power, wonderful to look at, avants hold their value very well(especially in the enthusiast community). Decent mpg for a v8 too

I just picked my a mk4 Vw R32 and I feel it would fit your criteria too. The mk5 are a little more refined and not as sporty as the 4 but still a very nice car. I’ve been averaging 27+mpg combined on my R currently. I’m sure it’s slower than evos or other stuff you’ve had but it sounds amazing and is a blast to drive around.

already have the house,and fiance… kids will wait

thanks for the ideas guys

the only downfall with the audi is maintenance and reliability IMO

evo mr will only get low 20’s

is350 (0lder ones) are only rwd

G35x/G37x? BMW 535xi/335xi?

335xi is kind of the best choice based on your criteria.

Lexus traction control + blizzaks which ill give you will make it through the winter easily :slight_smile:

^ thanks, is350’s are really nice… but i dont want a rwd car for winter, id go with a fwd before rwd and AWD is my priority

335xi’s are crazy expensive to maintain… no thanks on spending $400 for a new battery and having to worry about fuel pumps going to shit… not to mention i was driving a 328xi and best mpg i could get was 20 and that was babying it

older mazdaspeed 6 ? awd turbo and the fully loaded interiors are nice

Forget the AWD, buy TPGSR’s 540i, be done.

After seeing justins collection over at Swiderski Motorcar, I’m actually pretty impressed with Audis and VW’s. Not a plug, just a comment.

Some of the b6 s4’s might still have low enough mileage to get warranty.

VR motors in the r’s are pretty stout and reliable.

Forgot about 335i’s. Nice cars

what years are the b6?