Recover Microsoft Office from HDD

I can’t find my damn brand new office 10 disks anywhere so I need to try to find them on my old HDD. I know that you can’t just simply transfer the program, but what is there a file I can transfer that will allow me to use it? I MAY have selected “Save” when downloading, but I can’t remember… and its possible it may have just been on the comp when I got it… memory doesn’t work too well.

What should I look for??? Please help!

Download the trial on new PC. When it asks to upgrade or whatever, use your key you got using the program above.

Gave that a shot but no such luck. There were some files lost when the HDD crashed and apparently most of Office was included in that. The only folder in my ProgramFiles(x86)/Microsoft Office folder is “Options”. And that program can’t find anything at all on the external drive.

Oh well… I’l figure out something…

i understand your frustration. i lost my # last year and just had my computer crash so i cant get past the trial versions. I dont want to spend another dime on a program i have already bought but i dont know what else to do. life was easy when you could bootleg.