redneck mansion....wow...

:crackup
…discuss

New state of BAM?

hahahaha, that must’ve taken some serious engineering

lmao, for whatever reason i pictured the guy that lives on the top, coming out in the morning and pissing all over everyone elses trailer. and screaming like king kong.

im somehow picturing american pie when stiffler gets pissed on thinking its champagne…

“i can taste the bubbles”… “howd you get it so warm” lol omg :crackup

the guy in the green trailer apparently uses wind energy?

Swifty, you’ve got me dying laughing over here

i think he’s trying to be prepared, which is smart. If selling crack to local kids ends up not working out, atleast he’ll have enough watts for a nightlight.

what he forgot about is the fact that he lives in a trailer, so he’s not gonna be in good shape if winds pick up.

At least he’s got a bigger trailer than Mr. Orange and White over there too, but the red and white one is the nicest… even has the pool in the front yard

its not gonna be so nice when those other trailers fall through the ceiling.

They aren’t gonna fall, look at the 2" metal poles supporting them.

good call. but seriously… how awesome would it be to play paintball there.

That would be so sick… defend the castle or something. I’d just hate to get bunkered in that small trailer hahaha

yah seriously, you know your life sucks when your living in the smallest trailer in the trailer tree. If it were higher up i would just suggest the owner climb on top and take a leap.

wonder how big the person is in the white/orange trailer. lol, watch it be like a 300lb/6ft, While the red/white on the bottom has a small japanese person.

that would be cool to live there on the weekends at a party spot.

redneck paintball center ftw!

the only thing that could make it more redneck is if all of those trailers were on a giant redneck party boat.

with joe dirt out front?

yo… check out the red container holding up the little trailer… possible rec room?

thats probably where they lock the women up.