Moving!! Finally!!!

well im finally moving the fuck out of the shithole doubletrailer… no more jessi’s grandparents!! :slight_smile: no more fixing water pipe breaking! no more windows busting… no more big party’s…:rolleyes: i don t need them anymore anyway…

all i can say is bridge ports nice… but theres 2 THINGS I HATE ABOUT IT… THE DB TRAILER… AND MY G/F’S GRANDPARENTS!~

IM DONE LIVING IN WHITE TRASH!!! HAHAHHAHA

NOW THAT IM LEAVING… theres about 24 holes in the wall… lucky to have one door left hanging… waterpipes freezing!! drain won t even except anything so you can t use shit!!

no more getting my playstation stole!! no more DAVE C!! since he seems tot hink im a bad person thats into drugs and a bad influence on his kid… hell that kids a bad influence on me… i don t even do drugs!!

no more heater cranked up to 75 and your still cold… wind blowing threw the papaer walls!!

hell im just happy to GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

FWIW… IM MOVING HOME FOR A MONTH IN A NICE WARM HOUSE !! GOING TO HATE BEING WITH MY PARENTS FOR A MONTH OR SO… BUT ITS COOL CAUSE IM REDOING A RANCH HOUSE… 3 CAR GARAGE UNDER THE HOUSE!! nice sized house above…

on top of all this im buying a truck hopiefully with in the next week thanks to sam hooking me up… as long as the loan goes threw its going to be mine!! 00-01 zr2!

ok enough rambleing… ill take pics of this DIVE JOINT TOMARROW TO show everyone how ive been living for 2 yrs…

maybe ill add it to the trailertrash.com collection!!

ur place was that bad huh?

well good luck

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
ur place was that bad huh?

haha… yeah

the thing is… theres 3 people living here… and im the only one that has money…

soo that being said i have to pay for EVERYTHING… and since we rent off jess’i grandparents… the don t DO SHIT… so i have to pay for everything… nobody has money to split filling up the oil tanks… nobody will help pay for shit… just rent and jess pays the bills…

anthing else is up to me and heating oil alone for this pos place has been costing me 24$ a day…

so im moving out monday… and im not putting another dime into oil and her grandparents will not be home till thursday… so they can kiss my ass…

:crying: :crying: :crying: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
:crying: :crying: :crying: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:jerkit:

i wasnt trying to be a ass i was talking about what is going to happen when they get home and you are gone

anger management dose help, trust me my mom made me take it and it dose help

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i wasnt trying to be a ass i was talking about what is going to happen when they get home and you are gone
:bigok:

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95

lol… i guess you gotta know me… it take a lot for me to get mad at someone… im actaully layed back… don t give a fuck kinda person…

im just trying to better my life at this point… make money… have nice things… live in a nice house… on my own not my moms…

this whole trailer deal was just cuase i kicked my g/f out of my moms house due to problems with my parents not liking her keeping them up at night bitching at me… so she moved home to her grandparents in bridgeport… they bought the trailer next to theres… so jessi rented it off them and i moved in out here to be with her…

now this place is just horrible… i hate evedrything about it…

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
lol… i guess you gotta know me… it take a lot for me to get mad at someone… im actaully layed back… don t give a fuck kinda person…

im just trying to better my life at this point… make money… have nice things… live in a nice house…

well good luck man…

and what town are you moving to

:sadwavey: :sadwavey:

no more neighboor pewter

congrats on moving out

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95
yeah but you don’t know half of the story jessi’s step grand pap is just a straight up asshole he used to be cool back in the day but now its like he has a stick up his ass and cant get it out:D and all he’s doing it for is so that his white trash son can move in with his g/f which the kid probably isn’t his anyway there just asshole and theifs so watch your stuff pewter if I had my say so I would beat the shit out of CHUCK ,jessi’s step grandpap He is just a fucking DICK straight up. FUCK him and his inbred sons!!!:madfawk:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:sadwavey: :sadwavey:

:sadwavey:

Originally posted by fstcmaroz28
yeah but you don’t know half of the story jessi’s step grand pap is just a straight up asshole he used to be cool back in the day but now its like he has a stick up his ass and cant get it out:D and all he’s doing it for is so that his white trash son can move in with his g/f which the kid probably isn’t his anyway there just asshole and theifs so watch your stuff pewter if I had my say so I would beat the shit out of CHUCK ,jessi’s step grandpap He is just a fucking DICK straight up. FUCK him and his inbred sons!!!:madfawk:
i think he may know better!!!

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
no more DAVE C!! since he seems tot hink im a bad person thats into drugs and a bad influence on his kid… hell that kids a bad influence on me…
Josh is the devil child

yeah butt his sons are both dumb peices of shit:D

Originally posted by fstcmaroz28
yeah butt his sons are both adumb peices of shit:D
u remind me alot of josh