Reggie Bush slams buffalo women... nice.

:oj:

Must be youā€™ve never been to Pennsylvania.

Well if youā€™re always downtown doing sets on Chippewa, yes 90% of the women YOU see are beat.

But Iā€™ll agree, just came back from LA, everybody including men seemed to be beautiful

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Edit: DJ - will you be stroking the NEWBOYZ tomorrow night?

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

I havenā€™t been with a black chick since high school, maybe tomorrow I can relive some old memories

Without looking too much into what the guy said (because seriously, who gives a shit what he thinks), Itā€™s a Douche bag thing to say. Especially for someone who has media attention.

Pretty sure you guys are focusing on the wrong point of the article lol.

Yeah we should focus more on the fact that weā€™re going to lose today.

No crystal ball required.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/Styx_-Crystal_Ball.jpg/220px-Styx-_Crystal_Ball.jpg

Crystaaaalll BAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Heres a quick way to find your gate at the airport when you are flying hereā€¦ look for the least attractive people. Try it next time you fly! You will be walking by tons of attractive people then when you sit in the gate area for the Buffalo flight you will be like WTF is this Darwins waiting room? True story.

:clap: Iā€™m going to give this a shot next time.

Its sooo true. Look for thisā€¦oh there is my flight to Buffalo. haha

Itā€™s not so much their faces. I mean, there are a lot of beat girls in WNY. However, itā€™s their bodies, posture and how they present themselves.

I can think of maybe five girls on my facebook that carry themselves with dignity and class. The rest are just slouches.

trolled :slight_smile:

post on his facebook? lol

He did. It recieved zero attention. Iā€™m kind of upset it didnā€™t recieve more. BRB, going to make a status about it.

0 responses :lol:

I think the truth hurt

If you dont know any good looking women in buffalo, then you must be ugly.

Im ugly. But I know good looking people who know good looking girls.

The more you know.

Iā€™m now getting text messages like ā€œSo who are the other 4 girls? LOLā€

Iā€™m responding with ā€œThe joke about the other 4, probably sounded better in your headā€.

Letā€™s see your body? I bet itā€™s not ā€œbangin.ā€ Youā€™re probably pasty, balding, and have a beer gut,

Post your photo with your next comment analyzing the women in Buffalo. Youā€™ve met every woman in Buffalo? Women donā€™t exist to be eye candy around every corner you turn. The men on this thread are WHY attractive women donā€™t interact with youā€¦ YOUā€™RE ALL BEER CHUGGING IDIOTS WRITING ON A FUCKING NFL THREAD RATING WOMEN PER CITY? Grow the fuck up.

And to the fucking asshole talking about Black women - Fuck off. You know absolutely nothing about Black women and Iā€™d venture to guess that ZERO of them are beating down your door or even glancing your way. Buffalo is 99% ignorant racist white people without a CLUE.

Would love to see photos of all the ā€œmenā€ on this thread. Hands down theyā€™re all ugly as shit - yet, expect a gorgeous woman on their arm. LOOK IN THE MIRROR. Men are hilarious. They really think theyā€™re special and that women are pining after them. Yaā€¦. Okay. ALL of you are dating or married to those ā€œfuggosā€ as you call them. Theyā€™re also your grandmother. Your mother. etc.

2 Likes

LMAO at signing up for an automotive forum in 2023 to cry about a post from 2012. Fuckin Karin of the year award right here.

2 Likes