Relationship status (version 3)

I find it hard to believe hat 80% of this forum is in a relationship. Well, then again it only has day crew results. I’m sure the night crew will normalize the distribution…

i was wondering the same thing

That still doesn’t mean their “relationshipee” is attractive… there are more than enough fatties in the world to accommodate nyspeed

nor does it mean people are trying for the relationship status.

How many of those married have cheated on your wives?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/rjpowell/DavidPaterson.jpg

I enjoy having fun so i’m single.

If I’m in a relationship, it’s because I’m still having fun. Once that stops, bye bye.

Having a good g/f can still be fun. Depends on the girl really. If you get good sex, she isn’t haggard, being comfortable with her, no awkward mornings lol. (althought I’ve always kind of enjoyed those)

Most guys in happy relationships will have a lot more sex than any single guy that posted in this thread.

:wave:

well, i get married saturday, so I voted married :slight_smile:

not ctnewman!

i always have way more sex when i’m single.

i agree…

The girls you end up dating must be pretty boring. They’re just in it for the fame I guess. lol.

relationship sex gets old after about 1-3 weeks.

not really. i’m just easily distracted. it’s a lot more interesting to bang a few different girls the same way than it is to bang the same girl a few different ways.

i used to think this, but have slightly shifted my outlook as of late… hopefully i can keep it that way.

Good luck. I thought mine was shifted once too, but it was only delayed. The key is their willingness to be treated like a random hookup in bed.

I won’t disagree with that at all lol. But even when I was juggling 3 girls at once, it wasn’t as much sex as the relationships I’ve been in. Especially since it’s a regular basis thing.

I can say when i am single i average 1.5 girls per day…

i definitely don’t have sex every day when i am dating someone…

well then i should be all set.

honestly, if you are dating a girl for more than a year or two, sex every day is EXHAUSTING

I would rather have good sex 3/4 times a week, than crappy sex every night.

:tup: oh and I was voted #4,289 lamest member.