Repiercing my apadravya

Worth it or no? Wasnt that bad the first time… im just worried about the scar tissue it would have to go through. As stated too much trouble or no?

what the hell is an apadravya
?

its a PENIS piercing

not sure i would have my penis ringed up

:puke:

if anyone ever tried to stick a piece of metal through my dick, I’d fight them to my dying breath.

pussies

THAT… on the other hand is hot peirced

have you even touched a pussy that wasnt on your computer monitor? And car wreck victims don’t count.

if not wanting to have a piece of metal stuch through my good little buddy make me a pussy, can I please have my Pittspeed name changed to snowwhitejolf?

have you?

i worked at a strip club and live with a fiance… so yes i have touched vaginas with and without piercings. i prefer the unpierced vagina… my dick ring every so often gets snagged on a pierced vagina.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mmmm below the belt piercings. do it! thats hott! lol

mmmm piercings. do it! thats hott! lol

his fiancee is actually pretty hot, retard.

pics? :dunno:

If you had an Apadrva piercing and it healed well after taking it out LEAVE it alone. They often don’t heal well and re punching a hole in the head of the penis is not the smartest thing you can do At most I would get a PA done.

If you do decide to do it be very careful.

are you a chick? :ugh2:

i took it out to sleep with thsi chick and when i went to put it back in after sex the top hole was closed. I still have a PA i just want the AP again.