Representing shift518 on forza !!!!

Yeah so i painted a car today, i was bored. Figured id support the forum on a video game…fun. Here it is.
(Now that i see in the top left corner theres a new logo i will make that one.)

Heres a couple other pics of some of the paint jobs ive done.

that Audi is nice, moar pics of that pl0x

we need to get some shift races on there

i wish i had it so i could join ya!

i love that game. i can wait for 3!

look at that fuck with the plain azz porche fuck that bitch

:banghead

Some people don’t like to cover their cars with useless vinyl and christmas tree lights.

:facepalm

据著名专家学者钱智博教授的[钱氏水毒蛋白论],首次成功从甘遂中提取甘遂多肽,甘遂皂甙两大因子,在其它药物配伍下,成为迄今为止唯一专业消臌除胀,根治多型水肿的纯中药制剂。临床长达五年之久,已使6400名中重度患者康复,治愈率远远高于其它药物,治疗各类水肿病有效率、治愈率均有了前所未有的突破。经临床观察,臌症丸见效快、治疗期短、治愈率高、无毒副作用。可迅速减轻水肿、腹水、浮肿、尿少、眼睛面部浮肿等症,患者服用20天左右症状完全消失,巩固治疗后可使长年反复发作的臌症水肿一次性治愈。[臌症丸]一扫利尿剂治标不治本,并且毒副作用强的弊端,采用甘遂为主药,有效裂解、清除水毒蛋白,破坏其粘附性和吸水性,平衡水盐代谢的功效,彻底切断水肿、浮肿滋生的根源,从根本上治愈水肿和臌症丸臌症。[]已进入国家药典,并严格按照国家GMP标准生产。它可以消除水毒蛋白、平衡水盐代谢快速治疗臌症。其主要原理是:1、消除水毒臌症丸蛋白确保快速见效,腹水、水肿严重压迫肌肤、血管、心、肝、肺、肾,危及生命,所以消除腹水,水肿是治疗的当务之急。膨症丸所含有活性成分甘遂多肽是目前发现的唯一能裂解水毒蛋白的天臌症丸然物质,对积水中的水毒具有特殊亲和力,破坏其粘附性与吸水性两大毒性,从而积水在短的时间内排出,确保快速起效,缓臌症丸解病之危象。2、平衡水盐代谢,确保病情不复发。臌症丸治疗特点是平衡水盐代谢,特别是能激活钠、钾、及ATP酶活性,防止积水反复滋生,在有效控制原发病的基础上,确保臌症不再复发!

I play Forza quite a bit but usually in career mode. The career on that game keeps you busy for EVER. I never have time to make vinyl like those, or vinyl at all lol. Pretty cool though.

You shall be fined for committing acts of faggotry

this.

Last year we threw my tree in my hatch, and brang it to predals, to get rid of it. Wired the lights up to my cig lighter…

Does that count? :cry:

^lulz