Res. solar power

anybody on here sell/install solar panels? or at least recommend somebody.

looks like some good tax credits are coming next year.

please contact me.

mike

I’m amazed how many contractors I’ve called and nobody will call me back.

this is a pretty expensive job, you’d think people would be foaming at the mouth for work.

Off grid or on?

Who’s your utility?

doesn’t look like i can do totally off the grid. $$$

allegheny power .

for my usage i need 50 panels. i don’t have the room for that so i’m some where in that land.

i found somebody who is coming out next week. i’m curious what they have to say.

i’d still like to talk with others though.

I’d like to know what you find out, too. I read about tax credits in the Philadelphia area only for solar panels, but nothing in this area.

If solar panels are too much, check out hybrid water heaters as another way to consume less energy. Panels on your roof heat fluid and transfer that heat to your tank. Only effective in the warmer months but still supposed to pay for itself in 3-5 years.

the story i’m hearing for next year is the fed gov is going to offer a 30% tax credit with no limit and then pa is going to offer a 15% tax credit.

the person i talked to said to cover my needs will be in the 80k range which is ludacris. The cost is supposed to wash out in 5ish years, not a lifetime. She may have said that to see if i was a tire kicker or not.