Retarded washburn kid lol, funny shit

HAHAHAHA

ahhhahahahahahaha tooooo funny!!!

edit: I didnt know he was ACTUALLY retarded, is this a fact?[/quote]

nobody is sure, but if you look at the pictures of the poor schmuck it’s obvious he isn’t playing with a full deck. The only point I was trying to make earlier is whats the sense it continually antagonizing the fool? If it makes you that happy go ahead, but to most people it just makes whoever is doing it look like a dick.

of course he’s retarded, he drives a fucking honda.

lol, I dont thibnk he drives anything but passenger of the short bus? He doesnt own a car… does he?

i thought he owned that red prelude in want ad digest?

lmfaaooo hahahahahaha, nahh man, that was just another car he pretended to be his, like my blue e39, a foxbody mustang, another mustang among lots of other cars lol… Notice how he no longer has pics of it on his facebook lol.

Poor kid. I am glad I was born with normal chromosomes

Do you think retarded people KNOW that they are retarded, I’ve always wondered this? lol, We could all be retarded right now and not know it hahahahaha.

Its true he may be normal in his own mind. Unfortunately I think he was fucked from the get go

Ignorance is bliss. Life is like a box of chocolates. You like to see homos naked.

What ^ said

:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl

:rofl

Id like to argue that logic.

Yea well to bad you cant CHICKEN FUCKER

Hmm

lmfao, probably the funniest part of a movie ever

love4boost’s new ride vs. SSSSSS in the spring

Im 1653263857% down, i wont even spray it for the race :slight_smile:

Epic response time, I know you’d respond almost instantly…might as well start another thread right now

Lol, lets wait until car passes salvage inspection and is actually street legal… lol prolly shuda done done that b4 i bought cams too, couldnt help myself lol.