reverse/back up camera

I’m looking to get a back up camera mounted into my rear roll pan on my truck. was wondering how much you guys think i should expect to pay for this setup? also, what brand/type of cameras have the best picture quality? i already have a headunit/monitor that supports this function, just need to get it hooked up. so far, i’ve seen them on ebay for like $10 and i’ve been quoted by local audio shops up to $399. so what the deal on these? i want a quality camera, but don’t want to get raped. probably have a shop install it for me as i’m just too lazy to do it myself. oh, one more thing, i’d like to have it done this weekend, or early next week.

give first bass a call www.first-bass.com

I have no clue about these things, but I am sure Chaz can take care of you!

hey, thanks for the input. is this place a site sponsor or anything?

EDIT* sorry, just saw the link in your sig and found they are a sponsor. i’ll have to try to give them a call. its hard when i’m on this crappy shift at work to make personal calls.

Yeah Chaz a site sponsor that has been doing great work for members for the past few months. Shoot him a PM if you can not call him. he is addicted to this place like crack

EDIT* talking to the guy from first-bass on IM now. thanks whitey.

BTW, other’s opinions are welcome here also.

Sorry, ran out, got stuck in 28 south bound traffic, and no ficken internet in the nissan thats the real WTF right there.

Oh and Whitey, I can quit anytime, i just dont want to right now, but i can I swear Im not “addicted”

:kekegay:

no problem! :slight_smile: