Review: Club Diablo

I went there Friday night because my fiance’s pole dancing teacher was putting on a burlesque show. (Yes you read that right.)

I’ve never been there before as it’s not really my scene. I’m more of a preppy white boy and it’s more of a dark/goth kind of a place so I felt a little out of place. But I figured the place would be cool because I’ve read on here before that it’s a good place to go if you don’t feel like fighting frat boy douche bags to get a beer.

Sure enough on the surface it seemed a bit freaky but there was no douchbaggery to be found. Actually the people seemed friendlier there than at more mainstream places and waaay less pretentious.

Seemed like they had a pretty kickass selection of beers, but I only had a pair of blue lights since I was driving.

The show was great. Who wouldn’t like watching a hot broad doing stripper moves, only waaaaaaay better than any stripper I’ve ever seen.

It’s not my scene so it’s not a place I’d go back to just to hang out, but I’d look forward to going back for a show or something. :headbang:

I use to go there when it was called the Washington Grill… i think

dude, ur fiance is a pole dancer?

pics or ban

[quote=“BikerFry”"]

no douchbaggery to be found. Actually the people seemed friendlier there than at more mainstream places and waaay less pretentious.

[/quote]

:tup:

can i ask where she takes lessons?

i <3 dance.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:3,topic:27331"”]

dude, ur fiance is a pole dancer?

pics or ban

[/quote]

:pimp:

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:5,topic:27331"”]

i <3 dance.

[/quote]

http://www.poleplaydancestudio.com/

Her and a couple of her friends take the classes for fun and exercise. They’ve gone through beginner, are in intermediate now, and I think they’re going to take advanced, so they must like it. :tup:

Yes, I’ve got a pole at my house (thanks again for the hookup Butch!)

[quote=“BikerFry,post:6,topic:27331"”]

:pimp:

[/quote]

you’re fiance needs to shave

[quote=“newman,post:7,topic:27331"”]

you’re fiance needs to shave

[/quote]

She’ll shave when you are BMW is finished. She looks good with a cigar though doesn’t she?

haha
damnit. wtf is my problem.

At least you caught it. Most people on here would have been all “WTF are you talking about? What does my BMW have to do with you’re fiance?”

lol@ you are.

and i DID notice it BEFORE i read the responses

Diablo is a cool place, not my scene either but the owner is very nice and there aren’t a lot of retards there, at least when I’ve played there.

my cousins band plays there, so does my friends band, terror in the sky, and gutpile. i like it there, more of my “scene” if you will.

pole play dance studio?

fucking lol.

i <3 dance.

[/quote]

:tspry:

i <3 dance.

[/quote]

if you weren’t moving, I would sign us up for Pole Play. A customer at the salon goes to classes and says its the best exercise …but of course, you’re leaving me, for a dude :frowning:

I love this place. When I go downtown this is where I go, occasionally LaLuna with Freek for the power hours.

This place is great, I get treated well there because we sponsered a charity bike that was build for the WNY food bank and Make-a-wish, that and Jessie the owner has been family friends for years.

Great joint. Jim Jones Koolaid for the hammered.

don, i go down to luna on weds sometimes but havent seen you there. i see mike there sometimes though

is diable where the cute girls with black hair and tattoos hide? i want one.

yeah it’s a good place. friends with the bartenders and know jesse too. besides it’s 2 blocks from my bar. if it’s extremely dead one night we’ll go there

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:18,topic:27331"”]

don, i go down to luna on weds sometimes but havent seen you there. i see mike there sometimes though

is diable where the cute girls with black hair and tattoos hide? i want one.

[/quote]

1 i’m there almost every wednesday
2 diablo is where some cute girls with black hair and tattoos go
3 those same girls would and could beat your ass however i think this this why your excited about that kind of girl :slight_smile:

haha what? not the big girls mann. not into that