Review : Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box - I had their Spicy Chicken Sandwich, and their Chibatta bread sirloin steak sandwich.

Holy fuck it is way too good. I was drunk when I had the spicy chicken, that was good, but DAMN, the Chibatta bread steak sandwich ROCKS. Fries are sorta generic “good” curly fries that you would normally get at a sit down restaurant.

The bread was really awesome.

The steak was awesome too. Not fatty, not greasy.

One of the best fast food places I have ever been to in the US.

Now, off to try a Sonic :smiley:

you bastard…

Jack in the box is deffinitely pretty good. All over the west coast.

There all over the place here, closest one is like 1.5 miles. I agree though, for fast food it is wayyyyy to good. See if you can find a Rubios, and get their fish tacos, soooooo damn good. And then of course In and Out burger, but i doubt there is one of those over there.

the 2 tacos for a buck are soooobad for you but SOOOO good. remind me kinda of grade school lunch tacos

so many sonics around here… yet to eat at one though

i’ve tried jack in the box once since i’ve moved, and wasn’t impressed. seemed too greasy… even for fast food. :shrug:

Sonic > *

The 3 other guys with us never hit a Sonic before and now they have the same craving I do. And he Strawberry Cheesequake Shake > ***

When we were at SEMA, I made sure we hit a Soic up with the rental Z06 and Prowler :slight_smile:

many people have died at the one in florida from food poisioning(about 3 years ago)