Rice for sale LOL

o hai , v.2

sorry bro this is a repost.

didnt someone post this a couple days ago?

shittttttt am slow lol

Edited lol

:picard:

haha no shit, i saw this exact car on the road the other day…don’t remember where. saw the front and thought “Z32…wait, fuck no…” and then never got to see the back cause it was blocked by other cars.

I saw one on sunday, it was a RX7 with Vette back end…and it was YELLOW!

omg…so ugly!

its rice yes. but it could still beat the pants off your car. which means a ricer beat you.

oh and the wheel fitament is terrible

besides the rims i like it

I saw this by Lawrence West a couple weeks ago going to fill up on gas, and i thought it was an awkward looking z32, but then i saw the taillights :/::puker:

my 240 and my brother rx7 = 12000

i saw this today driving around brampton. from far it looked ok, then when i got closer i was like :S wtf is that

hhahahaha

lol if i saw that i’d be inclined to pour some uncle bens finest in a zip loc bag n hang it off his crazy jdm super tight type r rearview mirror complete with leds n stickers lmao…wtf man, all the money that was wasted there…coulda bought a real car…lol oh well

ewwwww, thats some custy rice

/Threadjack.

Okay check it out, i was lookin for skylines on Kijiji when low and behold… i found a super ultra rare Fairlady GTR!!

…as Johnny Blaze likes to say… “Flame on!” :smiley:

^^ without the badge it wouldnt be that bad, atleast he has an engine to back it!

^ agreed i like it

^^ its 15 000 dollars :open_mouth:

Not worth it IMO