Ricers get what was coming to them

X-post from LS1tech
http://www.hpjvids.com/membervids/PwnageOR1.wmv
:lol: what the hell were they thinking.
Possibly NWS due to F-bombs.

thats how you tokyo drift … lmao

Couple of things…hanging out in parking lots is pretty lame, and using internet lingo in real life is even more lame.

funny shit…

any idea where the original thread is from? i only ask because it’s pretty obvious that that video was filmed in the raleigh area and i’m wondering if there’s a local forum that i don’t know about…

alot of us chill in a lot so blow me johnny coolness

OOPS, HILARIOS :mamoru:

LOL

That was great, especially the commentary.

“We’re filming for 4fast4furious”

i think that place is right around the block from where im at

bwahaa stupid north carolinians.

slowtalon are you in this area?

At least were not the only ones

im in florida it looks like a plaza over here and the one part where he says hes from sanford thats the next town over

do you have a wake tech? cuz that was said in the video, raleigh also has a sanford right next to it and raleigh police officers have that same color car

sounds like the hicks at the meets here in atlanta

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

that was awesome and they totally deserved that

auttiquattro is right; it’s a raleigh area forum. the people in the vid aren’t forum members though… or at least it doesn’t sound like it from the thread over there.

i guess the idiot in the civic saw them all hanging out and wanted to ‘impress’ them or something (see: assclown). idiot #2 in the 3kgt jumped in the car with his gf to ‘chase’ idiot #1 in some attempt to be funny. :bloated:

apparently the girlfriend in the 3kgt pissed her pants. she says she spilled a drink, but somehow it was localized to only her ass/crotch/thigh area. :lol:

edit: oh btw; it was filmed in a “shoppin’ center” on capital blvd according to the thread.

Bah, I really need sound at work.

yeah the commentary was almost as good as the collision itself :lol:

Do some work at work, noob! :stuck_out_tongue:

Assclowns make me laugh.

Yeah, I know a lot of people chill at parking lots…I’ve done it too. I still think it can be quite lame, and no bj for you, sorry.