Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

DIE DIE DIE !!! no one is rich living up there… alll liesssssssss!!!

haha sorry just bored… weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hope ur meet is a sucess

Why don’t YOU stop by? Sauga’s not THAT far 8)

ya thats me i took out the yellow headlights tho… stupid cops almost gave me a yellow ticket… so its back to white now but ya thats me =)[/quote]

awsome, im sure you’ve seen my car at commerce before, I always park near lovegety or the security booth in the basement, white hatch/black hood

ahhh ok i kinda thought so… i dun see many 240 around at commers but urs and n other all black one…

i was at woodbine and 16th tonight but only one 240 showed up… o well im sure i’ll see u around… mayb next time we can have a nice chat and not just walk by each other and not know each other… lol

It’s Leslie and 16th, not woodbine and 16th.

P.S. people hurry up, ricers are starting to take over our location.

HELP US KEEP OUR SPOT ALIVE!!! (seriously :frowning: )

i’m in! friday right? or is this every night. you guys better be there tonight. or i’ll look like an ass
and knightX_AE86, are you spencer?

“Champagne 240sx hatch, with flat black hood and headlight covers”
and dont laugh at mine, cause it has the silvia K’s paintjob on the bottom, i didn’t do it."

^^^^^^ yup thats me =)

if u see a green hatch thats me… my car is no longer red =P

Sorry guys we weren’t there tonight. We might pop by tomorrow night though.

good thing, cause i got off work at 10:20 last night. u guys better be there tonight!!!

hey spencer, i saw you at canadian tire on mccowan and sheppard once, with an s2000. i was going to pull up and say hi. but i’m like nahh…asians are usually mean to other asians.hahahaha
anyways, i’m K’Office on friendster :smiley:

haha like i said to u on friendster b4 u can come up and say hi to me netime u want man… im very open…
and plus im not fully asian… im a true Canadia British Canadian =P
and wuts goin on?? i havent gottn ne message from u sayin u keep seein me on HW7 ne more… LOL

i shall be out tomorow probably

i don’t recall seeing you hwy7, wrong guy? lol
anyways, i jsut got my front lip…yay.the front is awfully low to the ground now. can’t even leave my driveway without scrapping it. heres a pic
u guys show up at the meetings!!! its friday…

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2694/picture00465qs.jpg

we were there yesterday at 10:00ish for a few mins, then again at around 12. didn’t see anyone :?

anyway we’ll probably be there again tonight.

i’ll will show up between 9-12, cause i gotta watch da vinci code first with the lady… but i;ll show up for sure!

EDIT you guys still plan to show up? cause i’m heading up there right now,…even in the rain

EDIT2 meeting was awesome. cars looked great guys. and i also lost control and spun after getting off the highway ramp. good thing no one hit me. hope to see you guys next time

lol yea it was fun

yea, it’s so much more fun when more people arrive, hahaha.

man, wish I saw this thread earlier. I was at a buddies place just off 16 and bayview last wed. and thurs. Maybe next time I can meet some of you guys.

meeting at the same place tonight? around 9-10 ish? whos in?