Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

lookin like i can’t make it again tonight.

goin out with some girlyfriends. (for Bog)

Not gona show up, too much shit to do.

come on Vald you know you want to for a bit ill see you there

Mael

im gonna drop by first time at a meet, where is it exactly??

any1 else goin tonite? i’ll come by and just listen/watch what u guys talk bout.

Niiiiiiiice turnout boys. Very nice.

Either way, nice meeting you Mael. Don’t forget to take me for a rip in it soon, once the wife is not bugging you 24/7 haha.

whaaaaat, i came around 10:10pm…no one there…drove around and passed by at 10:20…no one??? when did u guyz go?

I got there late about 10:30 no one was there so i was parked at timmies instead of the other side of the lot

nice meeting you too Dan
Mael

dam man… i gotta come soon to the meet. When i get her up and running i will be there for sure. Mael I will be sure to cap our first deal one of those days.

see u guys soon

Come friday, I should be there at around 10:30.

yo PS bro, I wont be able to make it till later august. But i will try to go to one of the meets car-less soon.

Whaaaat a turnout!!

who went? just you osad?

lmao, honestly I end up going there with some friends
and including my other buddie’s 240, there was nobody…

we arrived @ 10ish, stayed till around 11, then came back again
and it’s like, “where is this meet?”

The Tim Horton’s @ Leslie St. just south of 16th avenue, close to Pacific Mall…or am I wrong? :S

I was there from 11:10-11:30 then I figured some people went to pacific mall and I found popcorn and Bogdan :slight_smile:

Roll call for tommorow you fucking pussies.

I won’t be there until atleast 11pm. STAY PUT assholes.

i got to work tonight at 11 right neer there maybe ill come by earlier… nvr met anyone before though…

is it still at the tim hortons at leslie and 16th?

hmm, if anyone is planning to meet on Friday
I’m probably down for it!

ya, It happens @ the Timmy’s on 16th and Leslie,
close to Pacific Mall, there should be a turnout
but so far, it seems like no one shows, lol…

I show pretty much every week. You just gota learn to stay put lol. And BTW it’s nowhere near P-Mall… Quite far actually.