Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

probably around 9;30 or 10.

im just waiting to hear back from him because i dont really know where this place is haha

i think the address is in a previous post maybe first page

were gonna be going to cg not timmies, and i have no idea where that is

oh lol whats that??

comerce gate i believe. havent been yet either so i dont know what to tell you lol

ok well do you think you could geive me a call when u find out?? my number is 905 960 4703 thanks brad

you guys dont know where commerce is???
lol its easy its on hwy 7 and you’ll see a big black glass plaza.
in between leslie and bayview. if anything ask any one in that area and they’ll point it out.

thanks not really from the area

anybody plannin on comin out tomorrow night?

dan is your car almost ready?? i gotta see it man! get a 10-day and bring it out

It’s done. Needs an alignment. I won’t be coming out though. Cody, gimme a call tommorow. I must tell you something.

I’m down for this week, surprisingly got a Friday off for once. Who else is down?

Anyone coming tomorrow?

isn’t it tonight? i think i might stop by

what time are people coming tonight?

ill be there around 10 ish…

Alright next Friday once I pick up some shit I should be there, lets get an attendance list for next week, start setting them up weekly.

1. Stiky (Chris)

yeah, i was held back due to FMIC issues…

ill be there next week tho maybe… ill let you know later on in the week…

Yeah I still say we start creating a weekly list, it’s better and more orderly then just randomly posting “I’ll be there.”

where is this meet going to happen? couple weeks ago a friend of mine went by but no one was there. I’ll be in the area tonight and would come out to a meet.

theyre in an underground parking lot under commerce gate.

ill try to make it finally this week…
2 weeks ago all us newmarket people cruised down but we were tooooo late