Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

ahh shit wait… next friday is halloween fuck that lol, how about november 7th or the 14th? if you guys arent storing your 240s that is.

oh fuck i forgot about the ween!

yeah ill see whats up. maybe bring out the 7? :smiley:

Yeah I’ll probably have a 10 day on my shit box by the 14th, so if not the 7th than the 14th for sure.

my car looks like shit now. its nothing without the works… the winter wheels are sunk like 5 inches in lol.

NOOOOOOOOOO

i should take some pics and put them in the wheel fitment whore thread on zilvia :smiley:

so where is this meet exactly… i was in the area last friday… and i checked 16 and leslie, and 16 and woodbine… not a soul! has the meeting place moved or was no one out last week?

Nobody was out. Usually we are all pretty tightknit, so if we are going to have a meet and everybody meetup, we all plan in advance to make sure that we arent just showing up at random.

can we change the date from friday? lets make it thursday or something. friday is a day to get drunk and smash shit on.

Im down to change it to Thursday as I work every friday and do nothing every thursday.

2nite? im ready, lets do it!

sexalent. EVERYONE TAKE NOTICE.
THURSDAY IS NEW MEET DAY!

Oh im also down for tonight… osad???

osad is down, were gonna go around 9ish

i just called cody, hes down too

so timmies for 9?

9pm tonight guys.

ah cool, guess I could make it to this.

So tomorrow night at CG anyone?

we were just there tonight… lol thursday is the new official meet day

Nice meeting you guys tonight, minus osad.

what… am i not nice to meet? jackass.

lol thats jokes. i thought you were actually in a pretty good mood yesterday. the first time i met you i think you called me a fag like 100+ times… lol