Ridgid 18v Drill Driver Flashlight Sawzall combo kit $80

I’m selling my ridgid combo kit I bought used last year, everything works the batteries are going and only last 5-10min. I only used the driver to remove screws/bolts and re-screw them. I no longer need them because my dad gave me his combo kit when he bought a new kit.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m81/pitbull14218/1A8E4300-A6E7-4496-ADF5-DB4D5D8F809A-253-000000235180C97A.jpg

Comes with:

Drill
Driver
Flashlight
Sawzall

Two batteries - both on their way out, they can still provide you with some light duties but they die after 5-10min.

Charger to charge batteries.

$80 or best offer

Text or call John @ 348-6121

Thank you

GLWS - Batteries can be rebuilt at Interstate Battery on Military in Tonawanda for a good price for someone looking for this

I have multiple Rigid cordless tools, no issues. GLWS.

Love my Rigid 18v Impact Driver, has excellent battery life and charges super fast. GLWS!!

this is my old stuff, the charger is recently new and one of the batteries was too. it sucks they don’t seem to work anymore. Good luck wahoo!
i think the batteries will still power up the LED light forever though. the light is what i miss the most lol

Pm sent

Sold

Did you buy the battery new or did you get it from someone? Both of the batteries were the same date and approx 4 yrs old.
D

I think I exchanged it at home depot for a new one so I am not sure.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2