Riding out for ice cream tonight. Anyone game?

Me and a few guys are riding up at Dairy Frost Ice Cream (Corner of Rt30 + Rt29 Amsterdam) this evening around 7PM.

Anyone interested in going? We’d be meeting @ Jumpin Jacks like last weeks original plan. (However, this time it will be going on regardless of attendance … because I want a milkshake! :crackup)

I’ll be down @ Jumpin Jacks in Scotia probably around 6:45, and we’ll probably be leaving there no later than 7:15 to see if we get any stragglers.

Hope to see some of you tonight! I wasn’t really feeling DD tonight, so I figure a nice decent ride up to Amsterdam for ice cream is a good alternative.

Maybe i’ll pop in

Don’t feel too good and my head is pounding. I’ll check back here in a few hours though.

Just be there before 7:15 :wink: Absolute latest we’ll be waiting.

… Got the GoPro set up on the bike for the ride up. Even though I think it’s pretty much just a straight road, but you can be on camera. lol

Vlad, hope you feel better so you can make the trip out! :dunno

LOL Oh yeah camera time! Wait till the local chicks get a load of our youtube video:lol:lol

ice cream you say? I’ll be there with my white windowless van.

Do you have candy?http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/celefinwe/emoticons/emoticon_ShiftyEyes.gif

So ur meeting at dairy frost @ 7? I live 10mins from there lol what time is everyone getting there, seeing as I only have my permit ill be in my dd, white neon…

Re read I guess ill show up there like 745 or 8 at dairy frost.

Who cares about it just being a permit? 99% of people with just permit ride anyway. Plus once you get there you will be around people with licenses making you legal.

till you head home alone :excited:lol

Haha don’t wanna chance a ticket, setting up my road test this Monday calling up to set my apt.

Might not be able to make it anyways thou but I do wanna ride up and meet more peeps

that sucks good luck on the test

Thanks man and I prolly will make it almost got the ac in my house so 99% sure ill make it to say hey and grab a shake

Won’t be there. Today is the switch day from overnights and even after a nap still feel like a zombie. Shouldn’t be going on a long ride in this condition. Another day then.

Sounds good Vlad. I’m holding you to it. :shifty

I’ll be heading to JJ shortly. Looks like the majority say they’ll be there at about 7PM. Just got back from a ride so I can’t adjust my tire pressure. sigh

Prolly gonna fall back this time my gf wants to see me but don’t wanna go out… movie night now lol

Just bring/meet her there. Chicks love them shakes :rofl

cool ride up until we lost half our group at an exit turn lol:lol