Ride on Sunday (4/7) around 1PM?

Anyone up for a ride tomorrow, weather permitting, around 1PM? Supposed to just drizzle so we should be good, and it’s supposed to be a lot nicer than today.

I believe 91teg is up for it, and me and my buddy are going.

I think maybe me and 91teg will meet up at Dunkin Donuts on Altamont Ave again, and if people want to meet up elsewhere we could always do that.

Interested?

I might be down. Weather providing

Yea im Down and my buddy Drew is coming as well. Might have a couple more guys to depending on weather.

Sounds good. Want to just meet at Dunkin Donuts again?

I think my friend Chris may be out of tomorrows ride. The lady wants to spend time with him. :shifty

If more people wanna come, we can have a final meeting spot that is centralized for everyone. I always consider Jumpin Jacks a good spot, but if people want to meet elsewhere, it’s whatever.

Spent hours on the damn scooter, can’t get the whore to turn over. Than the negative ground cable connecter to the battery snapped like a twig! :banghead

40% chance of rain. If it doesn’t I might be up for it.
Q2’s don’t like rain at street speeds nor do perforated suits.

Looks like the weather changed. No rain till 5PM tomorrow according to WTEN, and that is just showers.

If this is true, you want us to meet you @ Jumpin Jacks Mr.Gundam?

Where do you guys usually ride to?

All over, Not very many mustangs chase us around though.

Well that answers my question on whether I’ll go or not…you guys are a bunch of assholes lol

lol you can go … I just don’t know how well cars fit into the equation. :ponder

I would like to maybe do a lake run tomorrow if people are up for it.

Lol all good …didn’t realize it was a bike only specification.

Its not bike only thing.

My bike wouldn’t fit in. Haha

Who cares dude, the more the merrier

I’ll see if my old lady will let me out. Haha

Don’t feel that way. If anyone rides to an extent that makes you feel uncomfortable, just don’t ride near them. I think we all can respect that. I don’t like riding with guys who wanna do 120 through traffic … people like that I completely avoid, but I think we’re harmless. Yeah, some stunting goes on, and if some of Sean’s friends come out tomorrow, maybe a little more stunting :lol, but, just ride your own ride. We’re all out to ride and have fun.

As I said, I’d like to take maybe the lake ride tomorrow or something. It’d be a straight ride basically up to the bridge, then from there some nice curvy mountain roads.

I don’t have the balls to stunt my R6 after the money I dumped into her, and I don’t speed; 91teg can attest to that since they took off on me a couple times, but we don’t leave anyone behind (Permanently :lol). Again, just out riding with a small group having a good time.

Riding alone is boring, you know you wanna come tomorrow!

Ya man shenanigans happen but were not really reckless about it. And the spirited bursts of speed are few and far between :lol. And im down for the lake run!

Yeah it’s cool and it’s awesome to watch. I’d love to get a stunt bike myself someday to beat the piss on and learn more.

Is this still happening? If so, im down, if the weather holds out. Where we Starting at?

I’m out for today guys. Don’t feel great today so I’m just gonna chill and watch the BSB races and Moto2/MotoGP.

Next Sunday (as of now :shifty) is supposed to be 55+ and sunny. I think we should definitely plan for a ride next weekend. Should give people time to prepare too.

Plus, with some rain this week, I think this should lead to some cleaner roads which would make a lake ride that much better.