RIP DJ AM 8/29/09

Another dead crackhead.

RIP, very talented.

speaking of which that new movie looks pretty good

I know of him because of Crazy Town/Shifty/Travis Barker - sure it sucks to lose talent, but you would think someone that survived a plane crash that killed two friends would embrace their second chance on life, not throw it away on excessive drug use.

no, that i do during my webshow and you have to pay for a monthly subscription for that site

Drugs are bad. Especially if you are a DJ.

Fuck that fucker…they canceled the blink show at spac, like 15 minutes before the gates opened up

really? i heard that they canceled a couple days ago.

Nope, concert was scheduled up untill about 5:45 tonight. I got up to spac at like 415ish, and was standing in line when one of the guys from 104.9 came by and was like “blink 182 canceled” so I pulled up their site on my phone and they had just made the announcement. Sold my tickets for face value to someone who didnt mind they canceled and came home

blink just cancelled tonight .how is this thread still goin on my god he died lets not make this a michael jackson death all over again

ohhh hmm… some chick asked me if i wanted to go… maybe she just wanted me to go with her and not buy her tickets… :facepalm

but someone told me they canceled saturday… but who knows

I stuck around for the show - Weezer is the music of my youth and they got to play a double set, I can’t walk out on that.

How was the rest of the show? I almost stayed, but had someone offer to buy the tickets for what I paid for them even though blink canceled, took the money, went to PJ’s BBQ for dinner

TBS was a big let down, they only played about six songs. Not sure why it was so short, but for what they actually got to do it was great.

Weezer however played forever, most of their set was older stuff which made me excited. They opened with War Pigs which gave me a good chuckle. They also played Song 2, Should I Stay Or Should I Go, Kids, and Poker Face. :rofl