RIP MARIO *SHOWTIME69*

so sad… i dont think ive ever met mario or his brother…

just terrible.

rip

Wake was a breeze compared to the funeral, i was a total mess along with everyone else, dammit i miss him alot. Marc call me this weekend shannon and i really want to get together with you and amanda, and we are most defenelty going out for new years even if you dont feel like it, im sure it will help.

man that sucks :frowning:

Does anyone have a picture of him they could post up?

click the photo album on the right hand tool bar:

:frowning:

http://mi-cache.legacy.com/legacy/images/GuestbookPhotos/GB20273260.jpg

Mario is on the right, Marc is on the left

I didnt know Mario well, but when I saw him this fucking hit me hard as hell as I have been in this situation when I was younger. Again you and your family have my deepest condolences Marc, just hang in there, you have lots of great friends and people to support you through this.

RIP Mario.

Kid made me laugh, back when he was driving the NA 300Z, he did like a 2 min standing burnout in front of pep boys on NFG & Sheridan w/ a stupid grin on his face (this was when he was still a ricer and was talking shit to all the fast people lol) … funny guy.

rip

That’s how I remember him. I used to bust his balls about the car being so fast the wing flew off. lol He was a funny guy as I remember.

The whole thing just sucks…

ugh man there are not enough words to describe the past few days, this is such a sad time, mario,marc,layze and my self were very close we had alot of great times together there was never a dull moment when mario was around he would always say something funny or do something stupid and we would all just stop look at him then burst out he was such a great friend and im so sad to see him go. i love you man…and marc i just want to say ill always be there for you and if u need anything just ask!

Thanks guys for coming to the wake/funeral you know who you are. It meant a lot to me.

Anything ya need buddy don’t hesitate, you know where we all are.

p.s. nice goatee…:wink:

Only pic i had saved on here sorry jer :rofl:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g164/sloowrt/l_694df958391761ee57a45342774d54c8.jpg

left to right: Cory w/white pants (coryishurr), Me w/dark pants, Jeremy (choko), and Mario

Thoughts and prayers. Rest in Peace.

that sux. RIP brother. God Bless your fam. You will be missed.

I just noticed this thread, but I thought of that as soon as I heard about this because the last time I saw Mario was at the old shop for a dyno day with Marc and Paul all there together shortly before his accident. :frowning:

The 67 Camaro, the 69 Camaro, and Marc had his Vette at the time. They all ran their cars that day and hung out. I didn’t get a chance to know Paul or Mario well, but they seemed like the type of fun loving friends any guy would be lucky to have.

RIP :cry:

I held it together at the funeral… but seein those pix is killin me… I’ve knew them both since high school…

It’s amazing how you can know someone for so long, an one night you could be hanging out with them not knowing that when you say “later faggot call me tomoro” that will be the last time you will never see them again… I still think about Paul all the time… the crazy bastard dropped me off at my house (after terrifying the shit outta me in the Camaro) 4 hours before he died… This situation has just taught me to take nothing for granted… They were both Incredible friends an 2 of the nicest guys i knew… they will be missed :cry: