RIP MARIO *SHOWTIME69*

Thats one thing that Mario always cracked me up with, how everything was a faggit lol. Watchin him work on his car, he would get annoyed and call every part a faggit :rofl: damn im gonna miss him… This faggit spark plug, or faggit coupler, or faggit wiring …

lol i know man, we will keep it in style just 4 him haha he would want that

haha agreed…everything…faggot, faggoting, faggotry…ive heard him twist the word in every possible way to use it in any application

indeed. he was over at my place. his bypass valve was a fergit, his vacuum lines were fergits, and his sway bars were fergits. :lol: all this while he worked in his navy body suit. lol. the fergit sway bars are going to have their place on the wall

When I saw it on the news I just had this bad feeling that it was someone on here. It sucks that his life was way too short. My condolences to his friends and family.

Damn such a sad thing to happen to somone. RIP

For you that dont know this is Marc…Mario’s brother. Thanks for all of your support, he was well loved and will be missed. The wake will be 2-4 and 6-9 on Wedenesday at Kloc’s Funeral Home, on Borden and Clinton. The rest of the details will be in the paper tomorrow.
** I love you Mario…brothers for life… I MISS YOU!!! :cry:

horrible news RIP mario gonna miss ya buddy

Marc im gonna give you a hug next time i see you wether you want it or not…

Didn’t know Mario very well, but went to school with him. RIP man. My condolences to Mark and his family. I can’t believe it.

I believe that when its your time to get called up its your time. R.I.P. man

ill be there thats right around the corner from me

Listed in today’s Buffalo News:

Mario V. SabiaSABIA-Mario V. Of West Seneca, NY, suddenly, December 22, 2007, beloved son of Mark V. and Lisa A. (Vullo) Sabia; dear brother of Marc and Ashley Sabia; loving companion of Amanda Sawicki; fond grandson of Charles (Rosemary) Vullo, Arthur (Carol) Sabia, Robert (Janet) Moxley and the late Michael (late Marie) Giambra; also survived by aunts, uncles, cousins and dear friends. Friends may call Wednesday only 2-4 and 7-9 PM at the PAUL A. KLOC BLOSSOM CHAPELS, INC., 4680 Clinton St. (corner Borden Rd.), West Seneca, (668-5666) where Funeral Services will be held Thursday morning at 10 o’clock. Friends invited.

So sorry to hear this, all the best to his family and friends.

So sorry to hear…

RIP

not even a week ago him and choko were in my driveway with there sleds… this is sooo fucked up… letitrip just informed me i had no clue…

im speechless…

R.I.P

CHOKO or Marc if you guys need anything and i mean anything lemme know.

Jer why dont u stop over tommaro around 4pm.

gimmie a call.

Once again

R.I.P

RIP, that’s terrible :frowning:

Has the family made arrangements for Calling Hours and a Furneral date yet? I am just wondering. If I am off work one of the days, I will definitely make time to go.

Go back one page.