rj-92 vs. LXTACY

LXTASY Ron… :wink:

Hey everyone, that was me Ron raced. Here’s the specs on the car because being sneaky about your setup is LAME:

93 Mustang LX hatch 305rwhp/322 rwtq daily driver
302 9:1 NA (shortblock came from a turbo car…it’s waiting for some boost)
AFR 165 alum. heads, Comp 266 cam (fairly small), Edelbrock intake, 2 1/12" exhaust, T5, 3.73’s, etc…basically the run of the mill bolt on Mustang. Race weight is about 3400ish. Usually traps in the 107-108mph range in it’s full street trim attire (17" wheels, AC, sway bar in tact, stock belt, etc.). With compression and a more stout cam this combo would be 115mph capable…maybe next year.

Ron and I raced last year on the highway and the results were a bit different (sarcasm). From about a 60mph pull I pulled busses on him! Over the winter I know he was busy with some mods, my car didn’t change, and so after a while of trying to meet up he calls me up at work and we agree to meet on my way home (sorry to those who are against illegal racing…but it had to be done). His description was pretty accurate…I couldn’t really tell what the gap was between us but I know I wasn’t pulling away very much. :tup: to the over the winter changes to your car Ron! The SHO sure scoots…