Road trip of awesome

so do I but apparently I also get paid like one.

I didn’t know he collected welfare and had an EBT card with $1000 a month worth benefits.

Inbreds in NC love this car as well apparently. Lmao

Still trucking up 81! Averaging 20mpg 1800rpm @ 80mph

where on 81?

West vagina right now getting sucked off by a stripper that looks like a billygoat that’s been gnawing on a picket fence for the last 15 yrs

good morning crackaasses.

Hey Wayne while you are gallivanting in your new snake, I came in extra early to fix a server that when I got here didnt even ping. So now I sit on ass looking on shift waiting for more viper updates. thx bro.

ohh and PS: Redline isn’t touching that thing. Bolton queens are overrated, someone else has dibs if treats are added :slight_smile:

:rofl

Redline is no longer.

WAT NO MORE BRO’S???

why the hell would he bring that to redline??? besides, i dont think you will be seeing that name around here anymore

missed the plane to sarcasmtown didnt ya LOL

yeah, i took the train

i do know of a twin turbo viper in the area that did have his work done at redline tho

Cool Story PJB

WOODY GET THE TIG READY.

Heard this thing got the very elite 4.6 engine swap. lulz

I met a guy in queens a few years ago with Jim Pickett that had a supercharger on his white mamba edition. The EMS system used a card reader with different CC sized cards for each tune. you could actually swap tunes while the car was running, shit was intense.

much love/hate/envy in the viper, I wanna go for ridez !!!

:slight_smile:

Yea man, the other car I was going to buy had that system. It’s called VEC3, and is a piggy back style engine management. Supposed to be pretty badass.

Fresh bottle of argon and a sharp tungsten is ready and waiting!