Road trip of awesome

No excuses not to drift now!

Oh, and Trace , you’re good stuff.

I think the cost of tires for that thing is a good excuse :rofl

few pics i grabbed off my phone

Completely badass Wayne.You deserve it.

THANKS MIKEY!!! now answer my texts you bastard!!!1

mike’s phone broke, he hasn’t gotten any of your text messages

yea i just learned that. lol i been talkin to him all morning. thanks homie!!!

sick man. Sick. Nice car for sure.

My buddy that had the 06 hated it. He said it was the most uncomfortable thing to drive. It got hot in the cabin because the exhaust and all this other shit. Hopefully you dont feel the same way because they are nasty cars!

lol at the Cowboy hat.

^ this.

not at all man. when you put high-flow cats on em it fixes the exhaust heat in the cabin problem (mine already has this) and the car rides and drives about a billion times nicer / better than my cobra. Interior is beautiful, super comfy, and much better feel & fit and finish than the cobra. Best of all no cowl shake or wheel hop with this platform.

I honestly don’t think I would’ve been as happy with a vette or anything else for that matter. Scary because i didn’t drive one of these at all before i bought it, it just happened to work out.

And BTW, 03+ SUCK. LOLOLOL

you should’ve seen the looks we got, first they’d be looking at the car and then they’d see us idiots with cowboy hats. :rofl :rofl :rofl musta thought it was a new version of the beverly hill-billies. LOLOLOL

These are sexy cars, nice pickup wayne! Can’t wait to see, always loved this generation viper.

Makin the trek to delanson tomm after work to check this out.First stop is a quick tune to roll coal on my into the woods to fit in.

lol should be fun!!!

lmao

congrats on the purchase.

saw the newer pic of it on facebook, car is super tits, like super titties , super bouncy titties.

loving the titties man !

Badass pickup wayne, on a whole other level than a vette.

^ that was the plan :slight_smile:

The pics don’t do the car justice, definitely 100x nicer IRL. It is so much nicer than the cobra was and it’s actually comfortable to be in. Car gets looks everywhere, even out in the sticks! I’ve never seen Wayne this happy over a car, hopefully he’ll hold onto it for a while and won’t get bored with it.

He probably bought a for sale sign on the way home with it.