Road Trip to Louisville

So we had this thing planned long before we knew the steelers were playing sunday but heres the story. We left saturday afternoon and got down there at dusk. we went and found a hotel close to the basketball arena. we then went to the grocery store where we bought some beer and some liquor (when is PA going to catch up?). We went back to the hotel and started drinking and I started hitting on the hot girl behind the desk. We left the hotel at 11:30 and headed to the place the hotel girl said was the best. The whole area was called 4th Street Live. It was awesome. It had kind of a vegas atmosphere. The street had a roof over it and it was pretty long and lighted up. You got ID’d at the entrances to the street and then you were good to go. We had some drinks at some of the smaller bars before we went to this place called the Red Cheetah. The place had 3 huge dance floors and a lot of bars. The best thing was the fact that the place was open till 4 am! One thing we expected was a lot of college students. But all the girls were like 25-30 years old. Louisville college kids are lame. Needless to say we were all 25 for the night. We met multiple girls before closing our $150 bar tab. On the way back to the hotel one chick called us. Once we got to our car we went to her place. It was her and one friend. They were both 30 and had 3 kids each. We were thinking big things until the one friend started hating on us. She was like I have to wake my kids up at 10 (it was 6 am now), so i am going to leave and i think you guys should leave. we just decided to say fuck it. Then we went back and crushed the breakfast buffet and passed out at 7. We woke up at 11 and got cleaned up and ate again. We walked across the street to see Pitt kick Louisvilles ass. That game was fucking awesome. We were also able to keep track of the steelers game via TV’s and scoreboards. At the end of the pitt game we walked to the Lousville Cardinals Hall of Fame sports bar. It was filled with f’n INDY fans and us. It was the wildest 4th quarter ever but at the end I don’t think I have ever seen any sort of fans sooooo depressed. They were expecting a fucking superbowl but the road stopped at pittsburgh. AWESOME. We then went to The Churchhill downs (The Kentucky Derby). It was amazing. They had absolutly no security. We explored the whole place from being on the track to the millionaire suites on the 6th floor. That place proboly has 10,000 plasma TV’s. We then just went back. We Slept Drank and Slept. We wanted to go to bars but there was nothing open on a monday night! How LAME! We woke up and went to the loiusville slugger factory this morning and checked it out. Then we started driving home and stopped on the way back in columbus at OSU. We checked out some food shops and pipe stores. We brought back some cool souvenirs. Overall it was a fuckin awesome trip. Can’t wait till the steelers this sunday! :steelers:

did you ride the sea biscuit statue.

did ya get a baseball bat? sounds like a fun trip

no, none of the other kids had money to take the tour where you get a free bat.

cool, road trips are always fun

giving tourist’s free bats… something aint right there :rofl: