Robberies in tonawanda...?

[quote=“newman,post:11,topic:34882"”]

… but a lot of poor people are fucking lazy and shitty.

[/quote]

Quoted for truth, how does one exactly tell if someone is in infact a poor person / welfare case. Ive got a couple suspects in mind and its just like he said they are lazy and have poor hygene with a general disregard for saftey and home pride .

[quote=“97Ranger,post:2,topic:34882"”]

its cause of all the buffalo and sheridan project people moving in around that neighboor hood

[/quote]

F you. It’s companies like properties unlimited and L&T who bring god damn trash into sheridan park from buffalo. They live here for 6 months and get evicted because they are useless fucking monkies. I’ve lived here for 27yrs with no real problems. We live in a section where all the homes are actually owned by the residents. Another thing they are not projects. They are old military dbl units built in the 50’s and 60’s. You wanna see projects go to buffalo.

[quote=“Darksyde,post:22,topic:34882"”]

F you. It’s companies like properties unlimited and L&T who bring god damn trash into sheridan park from buffalo. They live here for 6 months and get evicted because they are useless fucking monkies. I’ve lived here for 27yrs with no real problems. We live in a section where all the homes are actually owned by the residents. Another thing they are not projects. They are old military dbl units built in the 50’s and 60’s. You wanna see projects go to buffalo.

[/quote]

Yea kill all those NIGGERS i cant stand those useless fucking monkies id fucking lynch them all if i…o wait a minute never mind thats politically incorrect for me i should have said african americans…

Why dont you try to keep the color commentary down next time brother:gotme:

honestly i didnt mean it that way. As i re-read it i see it that way. But that wasnt the original intention, because to be honest if you live here ya know the cracka’s are equally as useless.

ah well

People can joke all they want about the gangs in Tonawanda, but it’s pretty serious shit. For now, it’s pretty much limited to the rental neighborhoods (Lincoln Park / Highland) and projects (Sheridan Park), but I’m only 3 blocks north of Sheridan near Parker, so who knows, it may be here soon.

i live right by the highland duplexs, and let me tell you, these past couple years its gotten worse and worse, its a bunch of poor trashy people living a close area, ur bound to get trouble, and im not just saying this without reason, ive gone to school with many kids who live in the duplexs…and there making my hamburgers at McDonalds as we speak.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:16,topic:34882"”]

Yeah, a cross between purple and blue.

[/quote]

you mean blurple?

yeah its pretty bad on highland at the duplexes. my gf’s family is living there temporarily and i live a couple blocks away from it. its weird how much of a difference it is in a 4 block distance.

[/quote]

ok i will give you that

F you. It’s companies like properties unlimited and L&T who bring god damn trash into sheridan park from buffalo.

[/quote]

yea… wifie says that the highland/lincoln park area use to
be tough to get into…

pierce and pierce or whomever used to actually screen tenants.

people from shitty neighbor hoods moving into better neighbor hoods
will bring the new neighborhoods down.

they may be moving up in the world, but they choose to live like the trash they are…
not all but a lot of them. some people actually help to make the neighborhoods better… but thats got to be the minority

so where are the specific areas to stay away from? the place I was about to get into fell through so now I’m looking back up around tonawanda/amherst

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/apa/415241397.html

ghetto? or not a bad area?

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:31,topic:34882"”]

so where are the specific areas to stay away from? the place I was about to get into fell through so now I’m looking back up around tonawanda/amherst

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/apa/415241397.html

ghetto? or not a bad area?

[/quote]

thats expensive…
check into the highland/ lincoln park areas…
much more reasonable :frowning:

FYI, those apartments are less than a block from a less than nice hotel/motel.
a friend lives in the apartements next to those and said hotel.
shes not thrilled about it.

[quote=“drvnkd,post:32,topic:34882"”]

FYI, those apartments are less than a block from a less than nice hotel/motel.

[/quote]

C’mon since when does a hotel with hourly rates make it less than nice. lol

[quote=“drvnkd,post:30,topic:34882"”]

yea… wifie says that the highland/lincoln park area use to
be tough to get into…

pierce and pierce or whomever used to actually screen tenants.

people from shitty neighbor hoods moving into better neighbor hoods
will bring the new neighborhoods down.

they may be moving up in the world, but they choose to live like the trash they are…
not all but a lot of them. some people actually help to make the neighborhoods better… but thats got to be the minority

[/quote]

that is why there are SO many houses up for sale…

it is cyclical.

Look at North Buffalo 8-10 yrs ago, versus now.