Snyder Burglaries

Hey guys, I know most people here are intelligent enough to keep their houses locked up. Just a reminder to do so. I don’t care where this trash is coming from but I want it out of my neighborhood as soon as possible.

Lol, minorities!

It’s getting to be like north buffalo up in there :lol:

hides from cougarspeed

details? I have friends in that area I’m visiting today.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/amherst/article708202.ece

Not that I find theft funny at all, but this proves my point about not being able to just move away from the bad areas. When you sprawl out in our current system, you leave behind a devastated tax base and a shitty, underfunded educational system. It will catch up eventually. And let’s face it, if you’re from a poor area where are you going to steal from, your own broke ass hood? No, you’d go to an area where people live in abundance and have lots of things you can sell quickly. Crime stems from inequality, there is inequality in our educational system. They shouldn’t use tax base as a factor in the quality of education you have access to.

Now that I sound like a hippy or some shit…keep in mind I think if you catch someone stealing your shit you should be able to do anything you need to do in order to defend your property. Another inequality is the legal system and how it protects the criminal instead of the victim. If both these issues were corrected I think there would be alot less crime. Would be criminals gain access to a decent education and go down a different path. The people that don’t want to do the right thing, they get snuffed out and examples are set. What better deterrent than knowing you can be shot and killed for coming in another mans home? Hrmmm

Our country is pretty ass backwards. America…FUCK YEAH!!!

Or you just didn’t move into a nice enough neighborhood :lol:

LOL. I don’t think you can move far enough to escape this kinda crap. Everyone has a car or has access to one now, it’s not like the old days where you could truly segregate by race or level of wealth. I tend to focus on my 2nd piece because I worry about capping someone and going to jail for THEM invading my home.

Snyder boarders with some not greats areas…

Doing the same shit in the middle of say Amherst wouldn’t fly there is a huge number of cops per square mile and their response time is extremely quick.

Look at Amherst NY crime rates vs City of Buffalo

It’s the same shit places the boarder the city get spill over like that shooting in Cheektowaga town park on Harlem road middle of the day/full park nobody saw anything :lol:

Well Amherst and Williamsville have more cops for a reason…you pay for them. If you can afford the taxes and want to pay them…by all means, there are more cops there. I will say this, I better not hear any residents from highly taxed/highly policed areas bitching about cops ticketing them. Be careful what you ask for. :stuck_out_tongue:

I live near the Cheektowaga park. My property taxes are below $1,500 a year. Cheektowaga does a pretty good job and they have several substations around here. I can’t complain about my tax/service trade off. I view insurance and property tax as black holes where you put money in never to get it out again. I also tend to be a value investor when I buy stocks, so I have a different view of value than most perhaps. :wink:

Enough thread jacking from me. Lock your doors in Snyder. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!

$1500 fuckkk

Mine are like 5000 in Lancaster/Depew

As for more cops…I don’t do much to get tickets for and when I lived in Amherst I never had an issues.

I don’t live here for the view or ambiance. :wink:
I live here to stack cash and invest, the low taxes are helping me get ahead. I won’t be here forever, that’s for sure. It’s just been far too good a value thusfar for me to want to move.
Yeah the ticket thing wasn’t directed at you, just a general statement.

You can always move out to the sticks- nothing ever happens out here. Very few cops to harass you as well. Probably because everyone has guns, and could get away with shooting and disposing of a robber if they wanted to.

The difference between this happening in Buffalo vs Amherst is Amherst PD will solve this.

That or the guy will catch a bullet like that drunk teacher.

We just switched my doors to electronic locks so they are locked all the time since people are always coming and going at my house, but if he pays us a visit i hope he likes .40 caliber bullets…

Damn this is literally right in my backyard. One block away. My wife told me the other day that one of our storm doors (not lockable) was open. It’s a very old door that doesn’t fit well, and it’s pretty hard to open. If it was someone trying to get in, I’d love to have seen the look on his face when my german shepherd came to the door.

If you don’t lock your doors, and someone burglarizes your house, you deserve it. :picard:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

:clap:

The city needs more educated, dynamic people to help increase the tax base and pay in so that the city has money for more services.

The problem is that most people just say fuck it and run away to the soulless artificial subdivisions in the suburbs. It leaves the city with nothing but scoundrels which hurts its image even more.

A lot of cities don’t have this problem but Buffalo does.

I’m proud to be able to say that I grew up in the city, got an education, and actually have a career in my field where I collect a paycheck in the suburbs and then spend the money in Buffalo.

I’m one in a million though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

What streets have been hit? I haven’t heard any of the people bitch on my street, I live on South Dr literally just before the border of Cheektowaga/Buffalo

its not just those that border the city that have problems…theres been breakins here in pendleton too. we have some low income housing that got put up a few miles away at the border to wheatfield/nt and theres been some scum moving into the district…two years in a row we had our cars broken into during the winter. young kids, take change out of the cupholders and cd’s thats about it. when we have called the sherrif to report it early morning, he already has 5-8 reports the same morning. there has also been reports of break in’s into houses that are unlocked…but no where near as often. never broke into my house, and i dont expect them to. i have a 120lb german shepard with a mean ass sounding bark thatll scare em off before they get to the door. i do intend on getting a gun in the future, even though i probably wont have a need for it other then shooting shit out back