Rochester, NY (RIT) GTG - SUNDAY @ 6PM

if i’m bored…maybe i’ll go…

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:19,topic:34949"”]

Girl to Guy ratio is getting better though, this years freshmen class is 50/50

[/quote]

they must be paying the broads to go there now…i remember sitting in a lab and having creeps just stare in ewww.

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:21,topic:34949"”]

they must be paying the broads to go there now…i remember sitting in a lab and having creeps just stare in ewww.

[/quote]

no, they’re just letting dumber girls in.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:22,topic:34949"”]

[/quote]

:points guns to the sky: “Praise allah: durka durka yea”

The girls this year are gorgous. Why are you making fun of the deaf kids? That’s fucked up man. The only way RIT sucks is when you have no life and sit in your room playing video games. Which is what you probably did. I’ve been here for 2 weeks and I’ve partied practically everyday. It’s not bad, at ALL.

[quote=“Bart,post:24,topic:34949"”]

The girls this year are gorgous. Why are you making fun of the deaf kids? That’s fucked up man. The only way RIT sucks is when you have no life and sit in your room playing video games. Which is what you probably did. I’ve been here for 2 weeks and I’ve partied practically everyday. It’s not bad, at ALL.

[/quote]

oh yeah? wait till February when 2/3rds of the people you know right now are gone.

[/quote]

wow you have been there for two weeks, you have A LOT more to learn than I thought.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:22,topic:34949"”]

[/quote]

Yup that’s exactly it.

[/quote]

Deaf kids suck, you’re obviously older and have never had the pleasure of dealing with them in the dorms. Just wait until your running on the side of the road or driving your S4 and some deaf kid decides to start signing to his passenger and just let the car go where ever it drives almost crashing into you…

[quote=“Haenszel,post:25,topic:34949"”]

oh yeah? wait till February when 2/3rds of the people you know right now are gone.

[/quote]

Yup, there’s a lot more girls this year than years past it seems, but that will change when winter comes around and they all disappear.

[quote=“66impalass,post:26,topic:34949"”]

wow you have been there for two weeks, you have A LOT more to learn than I thought.

[/quote]

Agreed lol…

I might show up in my Subaru.

I cant believe how many people up here have WRX’s

GTG?

gays tickling gays

[quote=“Studderin,post:30,topic:34949"”]

gays tickling gays

[/quote]

Sorry but that was terrible.

Who did you talk to at Campus Safety about this? It will not fly, unless it is a club, Team Vertigo had to ask permission to meet up, and even then, campus safety would drive by and check it out, making sure no one was an ass hat.

I will go tomorrow, but I will tell you, if I see anything stupid, I myself will make sure it gets put to an end. We can’t bring stupidity and car clowns to RIT campus.

–mark

[quote=“neonglh,post:32,topic:34949"”]

We can’t bring stupidity and car clowns to RIT campus.

[/quote]

Thinks to self about your raymore and flanigan story. Big vans with people hanging out waving puerto rican flags and asshats gettings arrested for doing donuts :biglaugh:

[quote=“Bart,post:7,topic:34949"”]

…I’m 22 years old, with a degree and a job. I paid for my S4 my self. Don’t be jelly.

[/quote]

…I’ve been here for 2 weeks and I’ve partied practically everyday. It’s not bad, at ALL.

[/quote]

wait, ur 22 and have a degree and bought urself an s4…but u just got to RIT and are partying every night?

:bsflag:

Ill be there. Im going to start doing donuts to get you kicked out for being lame…

Dude so like which frat are you totally going to join?

Burke, Mark, BPipe, come help me push my car from Erie Station and I’ll be there.

Edit: If it hasn’t been dispersed by 7 when I get out of work at the lab I’ll roll the Lexus over.

[quote=“neonglh,post:32,topic:34949"”]

Who did you talk to at Campus Safety about this? It will not fly, unless it is a club, Team Vertigo had to ask permission to meet up, and even then, campus safety would drive by and check it out, making sure no one was an ass hat.

I will go tomorrow, but I will tell you, if I see anything stupid, I myself will make sure it gets put to an end. We can’t bring stupidity and car clowns to RIT campus.

–mark

[/quote]

Yeah but than we have retards like vq30de.

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/images/hehe/fuckedup/arguing_over_internet.jpg

We have a master of the Internets here.

shut up fag