Rocker Studs

What height rocker studs do I need for a set of World Windsor Sr. heads?

I want the stock height studs for these heads. Id like to place a Summit order ASAP but cant find any info on these.

on what block/ motor?

i believe there all the same length but i could be wrong.

i know with a chevy once u put r.r. on it u can’t use the normal height valve cover any more with oput a spacer atleast.

Its a 302.

Theres several heights listed. Ive got a part number for the stock stud but I cant find specs.

[FONT=TTE159F1B0t00][SIZE=2]830480 is the part #.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=2]I need studs with a 7/16 base and 3/8 nut on top due to having 3/8 rockers. Im reusing the Harland Sharp roller rockers I had before. They fit under the Ford racing valve covers I already had on it.[/SIZE]

1.90" is stock height i’ve found out still looking for 3/8 top and 7/16 into the head…

Well thats not one of the choices.

I dont know shit about Fordzzzzzzzzzzzzza. lol

I asked on a Mustang site and they said I need to measure something.

Fuck that. I just want what size the heads are supposed to come with. The heads didnt have any when i bought them used.

sorry just over 2.5 from the head up lenght inches my bad

Well somethings not computing right because thats not it either. Maybe the height is only the part that doesnt have threads?
Fuck if I know.

okay sorry for that but here you go part number and everything 1.895 measure from the base of the cyl head up 7/16 and 3/8 rocker thread
TFS-51400613

Thanks. Hopefully thats the right size for World heads.

why dont you just look up the heads online and see what size the studs are…wouldnt it be included in the info about the head?

Call up World, ask them, buy studs, be happy.

They just give a part number and when I look up the number it doesnt have specs

They close at 6. Too late last night and I was trying to place a Summit order last night.

I just called world and they dont even know. WTF?
He gave me a Comp cams number to look up for the studs and nothing comes up on Summit’s site.

That helped.

:rofl

A day in the life of PBJ…

Head over to Home Depot and grab some bolts that look like they’ll fit.

tHIS ^^

I doubt they have what I need