RODEO!!!! Jan 26th, 2008

ANYONE ELSE GOING!?!?!?

Tickets still on sale its at HSBC at 7:30pm

World’s Toughest Rodeo: On, Saturday, January 26th at 7:30 p.m. the World’s Toughest Rodeo will be making its way back to Buffalo. The Toughest Bulls and Broncs will be in action at HSBC Arena in Downtown Buffalo. The event will include the popular Bullriding, the physically demanding, rough and explosive Bareback Riding and the classic event of the rodeo, Saddle Bronc Riding. Tickets are on sale now and priced at $38.50, $28.50, $21.50 and $16.50. Tickets are available for purchase at the HSBC Arena Box Office and all tickets.com outlets, including participating Tops Markets. Tickets will also be available online at www.tickets.com. For more information, or to charge by phone, call toll free at 888/223-6000 or visit www.hsbcarena.com.

Contrary to the movies, these cowboys probably wont be interested in seeing “if they can last 8 seconds” with you.

Sorry ILC

sadly enough, I think I am going

i might go

It was actually pretty entertaining

we used to watch this on ESPN 2 when the bills games were at a commercial… i wish i could have went… its very entertaining to see the guys get whipped into the fence

HAHAH some dude got stuck on the bull too!

what a really scary feeling… I sat there looking at it and its like omg this is seriously really fucking bad