BUFFALO BREWFEST IS FRIDAY!!! 8/6/2010

Woah, there’s a repost finder in vbulletin now? My mind is fucked. Anyway…

This Friday 8/6 at HSBC arena 5-9pm. $25 bucks in advance, $35 at the door gets you a glass and 20 tickets for tastings. It doesn’t say how many tickets a tasting is. 100+ breweries.

Who’s in?

http://www.askbhsc.org/content/pages/buffalo-brewfest

In, probably the 20 tasting as its been for the past couple of years. Though they get a little looser with the pouring near the end

How big is a tasting typically?

I am in, I have the wife DD’ing me and a friend. I am happy to offer her services up to anyone else that I know as well :slight_smile:

The give you a small glass, umm ~6oz maybe?

6 x 20 = 120 :evolve2:

10 delicious beers for $25-$35 bucks? That’s fucking fantastic. I love charity!

and you can probably count on at least 10 beers…and being pretty smashed. I hope Tim from Flying Bison is there this year so that he will just continually keep filling my glass without question

He’s twattering about beerfest, so I think that’s a roger.

Friday = drunk, sleepy Sean (I can’t wait!)

I shall miss it again.

ever since it moved from the train station, it hasnt been the same.

and im working. :frowning:

This, and the Pier. The first year it was at Central Terminal was certifiable - think they grossly underestimated the number of johns they needed.

But, that was also when gaining entry allowed you to have unlimited refills. I basically set up shop by Flying Bison and drank half the keg of Orion Subhunter.

yea dude, i was on a whole new level of smashed after that. my roommate knew the guys from Southern Tier and got them to bring a keg back to the house afterwards as well…

OMG in before cougerspeed and i dont even drink!!! lol/ his beer thingy must be broke. i better call him and let him know.

Hmm…I will be right down the street at 5PM tomorrow so I really have no reason not to go…

:bowdown: :tspry: