Buffalo Brew Fest - Sat 9/16 @ Central Terminal

http://www.buffalobrewfest.com/

mmmmmm beeeeerrr :beer:

good way to have some tasty soda-pops and check out the central terminal, if youve never been inside :tup:

^ u can get tickets at any Consumers around here… esp the one in hamburg :smiley: from me so my boss doesnt think im useless

Fuck yeah, I cant wait. Been waiting for two years now. Last time it was at the pier.

ugh looks like me and mr. glock will be attending

It will be worth it just to get in the terminal legally

2pm is a troublesome time to start drinking heavily…

I was at the festival last year at the pier, i wish i didnt have to work on saturday because i would like to go… :frowning:

I would be there if i wasn’t in manhattan…

sounds like fun

I’ll be there, it’s going to be sweet. The terminal is amazing, I been volunteering cleaning up/exploring all summer long there. They are trying to make this place nice again. But it’s a LOT of work!

i’ll be there for an hour.

Very cool. I have yet to get into that building but it is one of the city’s nicest buildings. I’m gonna try to get there if i can get some folks to go with.

let me know if you want to come with me. We are always looking for new people to bring!

I might be down for this :tup:

I hate you alllllllll

I have a wedding at 2pm but I want to go SOOOOO badly…

Think one of my bestfriends will understand if I dont show to his wedding but show to the reception already in the tank?

which hour? lol maybe I will go too

ugh… dunno. i want to go…but i have soooooooo much shit to do tomorrow. Plus if i go, i will probably die of alcohol poisoning by the end of the night.

I might do that since the brewfest is out for me this weekend.

how much is it? wheres central terminal?

hrmm… maybe.

i’m going to be retarded tomorrow if i go to this first though. bad idea.

but maybe a good idea.