Buffalo Brewfest 8/25

More Tokens, More space and EVEN MORE BEER than last year.

$20 pre sale, i will be in attendance when the taps open up at 2pm.

http://www.buffalobrewfest.com/

Whos in?

I went last year, it was a good time… Dunno about this year though…

ive already got my ticket. should be a sloppy time.

hmm, does the amount included with the ticket get you drunk?

are you a 5’ 103# girl?

i didnt read the details. was looking for cliffs. i’m guessing no :frowning: im a 12-15 beer kinda guy

i didnt think this was such a good deal. i mean 20 bucks for entry and 20 3oz samples? extra 3oz samples are $1 each too.

i’m dd for this event i get in for free and get free pop but the sucky thing is it the day before my brithday. o well.

so you can drink a gallon of beer for $43, and it is all different types of beer in a really cool building at 2 in the afternoon. I would say, drink your first 20 tokens away enjoying the scene, then go to South Buffalo bars and get absolutely hammered for another $20

Yeah that sucks that they changed to that. Was a good time the last couple times I went though. I cant make it this year I have my house warming party to get wasted at instead.

wait… wtf… its not all you can drink anymore… OH FUCK THAT…

I even had the DD set up for this one too!

I think we are just going wine tasting instead. Cheaper and less crowded.

How is this compared to the wingfest? Where you have to wait in long lines to get 3 wings…

Good brews? Worth it?

In.

i went last year and it was all you could drink. it was a pretty decent time. i will not be attending this with the new format.

i would so be to this if i didnt have to go to someone’s gay ass wedding.

Same here. I went to the Rochester one lat weekend that was all you can drink. That was a good time.

im going with someone who knows the guys at southern tier brewery. the plan is to use all the tokens elsewhere then get hammered with them for free

:tup:

i think it’s a good idea with the tokens you don’t need that many drunk retards walking around at a charitable event.

plus it’s still like 5 beers for 20 bucks, that’s not exactly a ripoff.

+1

It will probably be the Toomey Brewfest anyway:loopie: