Roehr 1250sc..v-twin sportbike...

hmm… 180 hp supercharged American made V-Twin sportbike

http://www.roehrmotorcycles.com/page4.html

http://www.roehrmotorcycles.com/images/roehrlsview_93yl.jpg

looks like decent components… wonder about reliability… hmmm

i bet it costs over 15k and id rather have an I4 personally… used 1098 perhaps if i had to stay vtwin.

Ohlins, marchesini, etc etc are not cheap components

i’m sure it won’t be cheap.

you can throw down a 4500.00 fully refundable deposit if you want one though!

edit:
not to mention the name Harley is all over the place… but…

“Harley-Davidson” and “Revolution” are registered
trade names of the Harley-Davidson Motor
Company Roehr Motorcycles LLC is in no way
affiliated with the Harley-Davidson Motor Company

but still…$

Cool an unreliable bike with an ugly frame… and it costs big bucks…

I didnt notice the cans when i was at work… akras too… nice

single sided swingarms always look nice though

Same engine as the vrod this thing has to haul.

doesnt a busa make that N/A without forced induction, a S/C bike with 180 horse seems weak to me, it should be making more, but then again for those who wanna mod it, there’s more to do

V’s don’t have the same HP but they have all of their torque at a much lower rpm. It’s more usable, gear selection isn’t as critical.

great motor if I must say so my self… but the supercharger kits suck major balls, they have a really high failure rate, even after being revised I think 5 times now.

revo motor + turbo = 160 rwhp and great reliability. several running around with 30-50k trouble free miles.

It looks ok, I do love the SC V twin.

seriously. there are liter bikes that probably shake a lot less that could rival the fuck out of it. for an estimated 6 grand less.

single sided swingarms are hot as fuck though

the Revo motor does not shake much at all, nothing like a regular Harley v-twin anyway.

however I agree with you on the liter bikes keeping up if not beating it in some categories.

I think that if I was really in the market for a vtwin I would just buy the 1125R

hell-of-a good point.

I obviously like the idea of a v twin sportbike, but that is pretty ugly. I wonder how it sounds?

whee-fucking-ie machine.
Ohlins shocks = $$$
Willybean…buy it.!

edit: 425lbs, yuck. a R1 is like 390.

I am not a harley guy
I am not a vtwin guy
I am an I-4… (fast, reliable, cheap, plentiful to find parts on)

Id love to take one for a spin though… my 10r and gsxr had a claimed weight of 370… obviously a bit pessimestic, but ill put money on my bike roll on and in the 1/4… no biggy though… this bike is more original