ROFLwagen VW/AUDI BBQ, OCT. 18th

Oh hi!
For the few dubbers on here.
This is going to be a laid back chill BBQ. Meaning there is gunna be no fucking around at all.
If you do fuck around you will be asked to leave plain and simple. So come out and enjoy.

We at ROFLwagens would like to invite you to our annual BBQ located at the Corning Preserve in Albany, NY. It’s a FREE event, tons of food, usually one or two random awards fabricated from busted VW parts, you get the idea.

Last year we hit 65 cars, this year we’d like 100+!

Everything happens in a paved lot, that’s 100% underneath I-787 in Albany, so rain or shine we’ll be there.

The time is TBA, I’ll make sure to post it up here, but also feel free to check out our nonsense at www.roflwagens.com - you have to register to see Off Topic

http://www.roflwagens.com/2009-fall-bbq.jpg

What if you got Vdubs BUT you have them off the road?

A trailor would make good sense…

then bring some chips, or bake something tastey, or bring soda/water, and be at the event…

can non vdubs but otherwise friends of vdubs show up in their non vdub cars if they bring something wicked tasty?

hypothetical situation, of course

Sure why not

I Might make a stop there if I still have the car

Hood will be painted by then

I’ll be there flipping up 1poorvw’s wipers and folding his mirrors in

Om nom nom

i think i’m gonna miss this event but i am going to try to make it back as soon as i can. i’ll be coming home from jamestown,ny on sunday which is 5 hours from albany. i’m keeping my fingers crossed.

what are you going down there for?

my buddy sam is getting married there so were are going for the weekend. i’m going to try to leave early sunday so i can make the show.

Possibility I may be there in the 911.

lol you have a buddy getting married and trying to leave early so you can make a bbq? lmao

he’s getting married on sat and yes it’s danny’s epic fucking bbq and i would leave a friends wedding early to make it!!!

Come on out Cossey.

Hey you got your winter beater on the road already?

^ yea i keep it on yr round just incase. oh and my 240 is done for the yr. i am getting a new shell friday and swapping everything over.

new shell? then your 240 is just done.