Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

No wayyyyyy, I be swangin’ all day every day! :excited:rofl

Exactly. The TT 383 stroker I mentioned was never properly tuned and had all kinds of boost issues, the car was rough but it was quick for what it was. It wasnt fuel injected, just carbed. My knees were jammed into the dash a couple times when one of the couplings on the intercooler piping would burst off and suddenly lose power, I think on a few occasions it saw well over 30psi. My friend ended up selling it, the guys who bought it put it on a dyno and I think it made somewhere in the mid 600RWHP range at about 4500RPM then it ran out of gas, so who knows what it had. Not to mention he had a 150 shot ready to rock where the back seat was, which was never used.

But even with that, its a heavy car, and in no way was it linear in its power curve, like the ZR1. By the time you would be at peak boost with the TT 383 I think the instant torque of the supercharged LS9 would pull well ahead of it. I dont know what tripple-digit speed I was at with Tony, (150?, 160?, Tony if you can remember? lol) but the car pulled just as hard at that speed that it did at 40MPH.